Who are we?
Persistent, Fearless and Cool. That is what it takes to thrive in the fun, busy, ever changing world of Squire. We are not trying to change the whole world, just the world of our customers and we are expanding our select team.
We are looking for a motivated, tech savvy people-person to join our fast growing YC and 43North startup as a Customer Success Rep, providing front-line support and product expertise for customers and employees across the Squire realm. This job is located in Buffalo, New York.
If you are a self starter, love playing with apps and social media, and interested in a position that will never be the same two weeks in a row and curious to learn more we’d like to hear from you. This position is full time and remote. The right candidate will be poised to join our persistent and fearless team in building Squire into a household name.
Y combinator and Venture Backed Company seeks Sales Development Representative Manager
Squire, a Barbershop booking software, offers a full solution software that provides client booking, shop management tools, reporting and analytics and Point of Sale solutions to shops all over the world.
Sales Development Representative Manager Job description: Squire is looking for a highly motivated Sales Development Representative (SDR) Manager to help us grow revenue. We are on pace to double in size this year but need an increased flow of qualified leads for our inside sales team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to start a sales career on the ground floor of an exciting software-as-a-service (SaaS) business.
The Right Candidate Will:
- Drive accountability and results amongst the team
- Lead and encourage the team to reach their personal best
- Manage to demos set, demos completed, and revenue attainment metrics
- Be proficient at using a sales development platform to execute the outreach process consisting of phone, email, and social touches
- Help to create and drive strategy for SDR program at Squire
- Strive to continuously improve your sales development process and demonstrate a willingness to learn and implement best practices
- Represent and demonstrate our company values, brand, and mission
Top characteristics and traits for a successful SDR Manager:
- Ability to speak with barbershop owners from small to enterprise level accounts.
- Genuine customer empathy
- Organized and possess strong time management skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- Self-motivated with ability to work in fast paced, changing environment
- A thirst for knowledge and growth in a start-up environment
- A sense of urgency and persistence
- Flexibility - we're a small company that moves and reacts fast
- Competitive salary and incentive bonus structure
- Opportunity to work in a fast moving, high growth SaaS company
- Casual dress all-day, everyday
- Strong, results-oriented culture
- 5+ years in customer service or sales
- 2+ years in sales management
- Experience managing a full pipeline in Zoho or other CRM
- Energetic, upbeat, tenacious team player with
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Fearless attitude – willing to take intelligent risks
- Strong organizational skills, with strengths in being detail and process-oriented
- Proficiency with standard corporate productivity tools (Microsoft Office Suite, CRM, email, phone skills)
- Travel requirement is 25% +/- as needed
- Bachelor’s degree
What we offer
- Strong base salary and commission plan with bonus incentives
- Medical, Dental and Vision fully covered
- Work remotely for a software leader in our industry – with a HQ in the heart of NYC
Squire is a booking and payment platform that connects people with great barbers nationwide. Squire makes it easy to discover and book the best barbers wherever you are, in just a few taps.
Squire is also the premier management platform for barbershops. Using Squire, barbers are able to better engage their customers, process bookings and payments and better market their business through Squire’s “barbershop discovery” capabilities. Fully integrated with a point of sale and inventory management systems, Squire is a one-stop solution for barbershop owners to efficiently operate their business.