Sales Development Representative JOB DESCRIPTION
WHO WE ARE
SQUĪRE is a booking and payment platform that connects people with great barbers nationwide. SQUĪRE makes it easy to discover and book the best barbers wherever you are, in just a few taps.
SQUĪRE is also the premier management platform for barbershops. Using SQUĪRE, barbers are able to engage their customers, process bookings and payments and better market their business through SQUĪRE’s “barbershop discovery” capabilities. Fully integrated with a point of sale, inventory management and payroll systems, SQUĪRE is a one-stop solution for barbershop owners to efficiently operate their business.
With headquarters in New York and a presence in major cities in the United States and Canada, SQUĪRE has quickly become a market leader in technology solutions for the barbershop industry nationwide.
Reid Christian, an investor at Charles River Ventures (CRV) who led the Series B, said that he knew SQUĪRE would be a success when he experienced the product at Rust Belt Barbering in Buffalo, New York. Christian compared SQUĪRE to a “Venmo-like experience” with transactions. He estimates billions of dollars in men’s grooming spend.
As shops broadly reopen, SQUĪRE is in a good, timely spot to be adopted by the masses. For the co-founders, the incoming wave of interest was affirmed a long time ago. For more information, please visit getsquire.com or download the SQUĪRE iOS app from the App Store.
SQUĪRE, a Barbershop booking software, offers a full solution software that provides client booking, shop management tools, reporting and analytics and Point of Sale solutions to shops all over the world.
SQUĪRE is looking for a highly motivated Sales Development Representative (SDR) to help us grow revenue. We are on pace to double in size this year but need an increased flow of qualified leads for our inside sales team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to start a sales career on the ground floor of an exciting software-as-a-service (SaaS) business.
Sales Development Manager
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Become an expert at using lead generation tools to generate lists of target prospect accounts.
- Qualify prospects based on their current business challenges and needs using targeted and relevant questions.
- Schedule software demos for our inside sales team via Zoom.
- Be proficient at using a sales development platform to execute the outreach process consisting of phone, email, and social touches.
- Meet or exceed qualified lead/demos quota every month.
- Strive to continuously improve your sales development process and demonstrate a willingness to learn and implement best practices.
- Represent and demonstrate our company values, brand, and mission.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Ability to speak with barbershop owners from small to enterprise level accounts.
- Genuine customer empathy.
- Organized and possess strong time management skills.
- Excellent written & verbal communication.
- Self-motivated with ability to work in fast paced, changing environment.
- A thirst for knowledge and growth in a start-up environment.
- A sense of urgency and persistence.
- Prior lead generation and/or sales prospecting experience is a plus but not required.
- Flexibility - we're a small company that moves and reacts fast.
- 1+ years in customer service or sales.
- Experience with cold calling, prospecting, and organized follow-up processes.
- Experience managing a full pipeline in Salesforce or other CRM.
- Energetic, upbeat, tenacious team player with excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Fearless attitude – willing to take intelligent risks.
- Strong organizational skills, with strengths in being detail and process-oriented.
- Proficiency with standard corporate productivity tools (Microsoft Office Suite, CRM, email, phone skills).
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary and incentive bonus structure.
- Opportunity to work in a fast moving, high growth SaaS company.
- Casual dress all-day, everyday.
- Strong, results-oriented culture..
- Strong base salary and commission plan with bonus incentives.
- Medical, Dental and Vision fully covered.
- Work remotely for a software leader in our industry – with a HQ in the heart of NYC
Location: New York City • San Francisco • Salt Lake City • Remote
SQUĪRE provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.