Who are we?
Persistent, Fearless and Cool. That is what it takes to thrive in the fun, busy, ever changing world of Squire. We are not trying to change the whole world, just the world of our customers and we are expanding our select team.
We are looking for a motivated, tech savvy people-person to join our fast growing YC and 43North startup as a Customer Success Rep, providing front-line support and product expertise for customers and employees across the Squire realm. This job is located in Buffalo, New York.
If you are a self starter, love playing with apps and social media, and interested in a position that will never be the same two weeks in a row and curious to learn more we’d like to hear from you. This position is full time, (5) 12-8pm shifts spread out Monday to Saturday (Shifts may be adjusted to fit business needs). The right candidate will be poised to join our persistent and fearless team in building Squire into a household name.
Y combinator and Venture Backed Company seeks Account Executive
Squire, a Barbershop booking software, offers a full solution software that provides client booking, shop management tools, reporting and analytics and Point of Sale solutions to shops all over the world.
As an Account Executive on our growing Sales team, you'll bring Squire’s platform to barbershops in your assigned market or geographic territory. You'll lean on your full-cycle sales experience to proactively manage and forecast deals, drive prospects through your sales funnel, and exceed monthly quotas. Your initiative, persistence, phone and email skills will be a critical part of your ability to succeed in the role. With Squire’s consistent growth, it truly is an exciting time to be part of this growing sales team!
- Run the full sales cycle of inbound leads from vetting, calling, emailing, closing and assisting onboarding team with training and ongoing support to ensure client actively uses software
- Cold call, text and email prospects to promote the advantages of using Squires tools to improve their customers experience and the barbers’ revenue potential
- Set up and conduct live video demonstrations of our booking and POS software.
- Be responsible for monthly, quarterly, yearly goals and revenue objectives
- Provide weekly reports on pipeline and activities in your region
- Represent Squire at industry events and regional events that we coordinate
- Drive awareness and establish relationships with shops, events and organizations within your region
- 3+ years sales experience in SaaS and/or software sales
- Experience successfully managing a designated sales territory
- Experience managing a full pipeline in Zoho or other CRM
- Energetic, upbeat, tenacious team player with
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Fearless attitude – willing to take intelligent risks
- Strong organizational skills, with strengths in being detail and process-oriented
- Proficiency with standard corporate productivity tools (Microsoft Office Suite, CRM, email, phone skills)
- Travel requirement is 25% +/- as needed
- Bachelor’s degree
What we offer
- Strong base salary and commission plan with bonus incentives
- Medical, Dental and Vision fully covered
- Work remotely for a software leader in our industry – with a HQ in the heart of NYC
Location: New York City • San Francisco • Salt Lake City • Remote
Squire is a booking and payment platform that connects people with great barbers nationwide. Squire makes it easy to discover and book the best barbers wherever you are, in just a few taps.
Squire is also the premier management platform for barbershops. Using Squire, barbers are able to better engage their customers, process bookings and payments and better market their business through Squire’s “barbershop discovery” capabilities. Fully integrated with a point of sale and inventory management systems, Squire is a one-stop solution for barbershop owners to efficiently operate their business.