Who are we?
Persistent, Fearless and Cool. That's what it takes to thrive in the fun, busy, ever changing world of Squire. And we're on a mission, not only to grow our company, but to find the best talent to help us on our way.
We are looking for a motivated, tech savvy people-person to join our fast growing YC and 43North startup as a Customer Success Rep, providing front-line support and product expertise for customers and employees across the Squire realm. This job is a full time, remote, work from home position.
If you're a self starter, love playing with apps and social media, and interested in a position that will never be the same two weeks in a row, we’d love to hear from you. Work days: Monday to Saturday (shifts adjusted to fit business needs). The right candidate will be poised to join our persistent and fearless team in building Squire into a household name.
Software Implementation Specialist
Customer Implementation and Training / Onboarding Specialist
Squire // Full-Time, Remote
We need an experienced, customer success aficionado, prepared to guide every account through their Squire journey.
If you’re a self-starter with project management and SaaS experience, with a customer centric attitude, then we’d love to meet you.
- Qualify customer requirements in a courteous and effective manner, preparing customers for technical implementation and identifying the appropriate setup requirements.
- Deliver a high standard of customer training via telephone, Video conferencing, face-to-face communication and any other avenues when necessary.
- Assume ownership of customer problems and seek to identify, respond and resolve any issues before they become a conflict, ensuring a satisfactory solution for both Squire and the customer.
- Provide clarity for leadership by identifying timelines, action items, and specific needs during the life cycle of an account, through project steps and delivery.
- Spearhead an account’s schedule for the onboarding cycle and meet deadlines.
- Manage all accounts through our CRM, and other programs needed to complete tasks.
- Clearly communicate Squire’s support procedures to customers in order to ensure ongoing satisfaction with our Customer Success Team.
- Report to department lead and leadership on onboarding pipeline and any opportunities to improve our onboarding and training experience with the customer.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-2 years of experience working in a KPI and service level agreement (SLA) driven environment, ideally within a software-as-a-service (SaaS) company.
- Project management experience, with the ability to manage multiple accounts/projects through the entire project life cycle.
- Experience managing a full pipeline in Zoho or other CRM.
- Energetic, upbeat, tenacious team player with exceptional, interpersonal communication skills -- verbal and written.
- Proficiency with standard corporate productivity tools (Microsoft Office Suite, Project Management Software, CRM, Email, Phone Software, Slack).
- Travel requirement is 25% +/- as needed. Attendance at Tradeshows, Key Account Meetings, Company Conferences, and so on.
- A passion for the online technology space and a strong technical aptitude.
- Goal-oriented -- motivated to set, exceed (and crush) team/personal targets.
- Calm and composed under pressure.
What we Offer
- Work From Home (Inside Sales / Remote)
- Strong base salary and commission plan with bonus incentives
- 401K, Medical, Dental and Vision fully covered
- Unlimited PTO
- Work remotely for a software leader in our industry – with a HQ in the heart of NYC
Location: New York City • San Francisco • London • Los Angeles • Remote
Squire is a booking and payment platform that connects people with great barbers nationwide. Squire makes it easy to discover and book the best barbers wherever you are, in just a few taps.
Squire is also the premier management platform for barbershops. Using Squire, barbers are able to better engage their customers, process bookings and payments and better market their business through Squire’s “barbershop discovery” capabilities. Fully integrated with a point of sale and inventory management systems, Squire is a one-stop solution for barbershop owners to efficiently operate their business.