SquareFoot is building the commercial real estate company for the 21st century, bringing technology and transparency to an industry that's historically had neither. With over 600 transactions to date, we are just getting started. The future of commercial real estate history will be written in these walls. If you’re looking to make an impact on a multi trillion dollar industry, get involved.
We’re looking for a Visual Designer to help bring our products to life and engage audiences through visual storytelling as well as creating branded marketing and advertising print collateral. We are looking for someone with a keen eye for simple, beautiful design that can build marketing campaigns for both print and digital mediums to communicate our brand vision, educate our customers though compelling infographics, and create professional materials for our brokers. This position is full time and based in New York City.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Concept new original campaigns in collaboration with the Design team and then execute to bring these ideas to life
- Design new graphical work of all kinds including print (posters, advertisements, etc), motion graphics (Instagram/Facebook
- videos, animated advertisements, infographics), marketing materials, sales presentations and more
- Collaborate with product and visual designers to oversee the use and development of the SquareFoot brand and visual language
- Collaborate with Marketing to provide strategic thoughts around the best creative ideas
Work well in a fast-paced environment with ambiguity
Who You Are:
- 2-5 years experience in graphic design
- Be able to take a project from ideation to completion
- Strong, clean visual design sense
- Communication skills
- Basic working knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, and native mobile technologies
- Bonus: Prior experience in a growth stage, venture-funded company
What You’ll Get:
- Challenging and empowering workplace environment
- The ability to work in a fast growing startup that can jumpstart your career development
- Excellent benefits that include competitive health care, 401k, and commuter benefits
- The opportunity to join an incredible office culture with Book Club, Wine Nights, Volunteering Opportunities, and more
Squarefoot is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.