SquareFoot is the marketplace that connects businesses with their ideal space. By re-engineering the leasing process from initial search all the way through touring and lease negotiations, SquareFoot is fast becoming the go-to destination for commercial real estate leasing.SquareFoot is the marketplace that connects businesses with their ideal space. By re-engineering the leasing process from initial search all the way through touring and lease negotiations, SquareFoot is fast becoming the go-to destination for commercial real estate leasing.
We’re looking for a Visual Designer to help bring our products to life and engage audiences through visual storytelling as well as creating branded marketing and advertising print collateral. We are looking for someone with a keen eye for simple, beautiful design that can build marketing campaigns for both print and digital mediums to communicate our brand vision, educate our customers though compelling infographics, and create professional materials for our brokers. This position is full time and based in New York City.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Concept new original campaigns in collaboration with the Design team and then execute to bring these ideas to life
- Design new graphical work of all kinds including print (posters, advertisements, etc), motion graphics (Instagram/Facebook
- videos, animated advertisements, infographics), marketing materials, sales presentations and more
- Collaborate with product and visual designers to oversee the use and development of the SquareFoot brand and visual language
- Collaborate with Marketing to provide strategic thoughts around the best creative ideas
Work well in a fast-paced environment with ambiguity
Who You Are:
- 2-5 years experience in graphic design
- Be able to take a project from ideation to completion
- Strong, clean visual design sense
- Communication skills
- Basic working knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, and native mobile technologies
- Bonus: Prior experience in a growth stage, venture-funded company
What You’ll Get:
- Challenging and empowering workplace environment
- The ability to work in a fast growing startup that can jumpstart your career development
- Excellent benefits that include competitive health care, 401k, and commuter benefits
- The opportunity to join an incredible office culture with Book Club, Wine Nights, Volunteering Opportunities, and more
Squarefoot is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.