SquareFoot is the marketplace that connects businesses with their ideal space. By re-engineering the leasing process from initial search all the way through touring and lease negotiations, SquareFoot is fast becoming the go-to destination for commercial real estate leasing.
SquareFoot is looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to lead our digital marketing efforts. You’ll contribute to our growth in a creative, resourceful, and data driven manner. You’re excited to get your hands dirty with a hands on tactical role that will allow you to dive deep into the analysis side of our digital marketing to constantly iterate and improve our campaigns.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Own all of our existing social acquisition channels
- Lead the development of new digital channels, analyzing and scaling the ones that deliver significant ROI
- Collaborate cross functionally to lead email marketing initiatives with Marketing and Transactions teams
- Analyze and iterate on campaigns through Google Analytics and Domo
- Lead operational planning for CRM program execution including but not limited to, setting up complex automated communication journeys, defining business rules for content, triggers, and segmentation
- Analyze CRM program response and behavioral/cohort data; create reporting on CRM activities and develop new ways to engage clients
- Identify and recommend enhancements to CRM infrastructure and data management in order to improve performance and funnel efficiencies for Marketing and Transactions teams
Who You Are:
- 4+ years experience in digital marketing, with emphasis on B2B marketing
- Strong quantitative and analytical aptitude, including Excel skills (familiarity with SQL a plus)
- Well-versed in tracking capabilities including but not limited to pixels, UTMs, CRM tagging
- Independent self starter who can own projects from start to finish with minimal guidance
- Experience in a high growth tech environment
- Deep understanding of acquisition KPIs and complex funnels
- Experience managing or working with an Email Service Provider or Marketing Automation platform (i.e. Salesforce Pardot, Marketo, Responsys)
What You’ll Get:
- Challenging and empowering workplace environment
- The ability to work in a fast growing startup that can jumpstart your career development
- Excellent benefits that include competitive pay, health care, 401k, and commuter benefits
- The opportunity to join an incredible office culture with Book Club, Wine Nights, Volunteering Opportunities, and more
Squarefoot is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.