CONTENT MARKETING MANAGER
SpyCloud is on a mission to keep companies and consumers safe from data breaches, account takeover and online fraud. We are looking for an experienced Content Marketing Manager to strategize and craft compelling content that drives our customer acquisition efforts. This role will collaborate with a cross-functional group of marketers, sellers, and product managers to build long- and short-form content that highlights the value of our solutions.
Cybersecurity is an exciting, evolving space, and SpyCloud in particular is a special place to work. We are at the forefront of the fight to disrupt the cybercriminal economy and make the internet a safer place to do business. If you’re driven to tell unique stories for a company that was literally created to protect the internet, please apply.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Manager, Brand Marketing, the Content Marketing Manager will influence customer acquisition through content strategy and creation. You will drive daily collaboration across the business as you structure messaging and assets, and deliver a wide range of content including blog posts, ads, emails, whitepapers, web copy, infographics, event and webinar decks, and more. You’ll be supported by a stellar marketing team who will introduce you to the nuances of our company and our place in the industry. We’re excited to partner with you as we lead our company into our next growth phase.
- Create and manage the editorial calendar based on upcoming programs and product launches.
- Perform regular content audits to identify where new content is needed vs repurposing & refactoring existing content.
- Develop ideas for new content assets that serve as the backbone for marketing programs and sales outreach.
- Draft blog articles, case studies, downloadable assets, web pages, pod and video scripts and more to support both top-of-funnel demand generation programs and deal acceleration.
- Recommend content types based on objectives and distribution channels.
- Identify content KPIs and adapt strategies based on performance.
- Ensure content is consistent with our unique tone and voice, as well as optimized for search and user experience.
- Partner with and manage third parties as necessary to accomplish deliverables.
- Manage content library via third party tool.
- You’re an excellent creative writer and clear communicator.
- You’re customer obsessed, driven to capture the real, human stories that highlight the difference our solutions make to individuals and businesses.
- You understand highly technical product capabilities and can translate them into top-of-funnel content.
- You are able to see the forest and the trees, simultaneously able to see the big picture and the necessary details. This is reflected both in your writing style and in the way you tackle projects.
- You embrace an entrepreneurial mindset and are known for speed and agility in your work.
- You’re organized and able to manage your own projects, collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders, and meet competing deadlines.
- You are a passionate, enthusiastic and see challenges as opportunities.
- You're consistently creative and intellectually curious about cybersecurity, marketing, and technology.
- 5+ years of content / communications experience focused around marketing technology solutions to large enterprises.
- Experience in the cybersecurity industry preferred. Tech experience a must-have.
- Strong portfolio of assets that highlight your capabilities as a writer and a proven track record of creating impactful marketing content.
- Familiarity with Gsuite.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and SEO best practices, and know your way around Wordpress.
- Seismic CMS experience not required, but a plus.
- High degree of responsibility and follow-through.
- Uphold and model standard writing styles and Code of Ethics.
- Able to prioritize and juggle multiple, simultaneous projects.
- Austin, TX residency is not a requirement but a plus.
SpyCloud is the leader in account takeover (ATO) prevention, protecting billions of consumer and employee accounts either directly or through product integrations. Our award-winning solutions proactively defeat fraud attempts and disrupt the criminals’ ability to profit from stolen information.
Our culture is something really special. We’re all driven to disrupt the cybercriminal economy as we keep customer accounts safe from compromise. We support a truly worthy and serious mission, but we have fun doing it together. If you are proactive, brave, and collaborative, you’ll fit right in.