Who We Are
About the Role
Spruce is seeking a people person with a desire to help others in a fast-paced environment. The Customer Success Specialist will report to the Manager of Customer Support.
What You Get to Do
- Providing delightful customer experience through inbound emails, text messages and phone calls
- Monitoring service bookings, helping our service providers resolve issues, and ensuring timely completion of services.
- Generating outbound text, call or email communications to proactively address issues with bookings before they happen
- Performing clerical tasks in a well-organized and timely manner
- Providing feedback on process improvement opportunities and contributing to projects as assigned
- All other duties as assigned
Who You Are
- You’re 18 years or older
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Available to work a minimum of 15 hours/week, including the occasional evening and weekend
- Love working with people and solving problems while maintaining a positive, can-do attitude
- Can work independently in a remote, self-directed setting
- Own a smartphone, laptop with a webcam and have access to reliable internet connection
- Proficient at navigating multiple apps at a time and demonstrated ability to prioritize among multiple tasks
- Detail-oriented with excellent communication skills in writing, in person, or by phone
- Able to problem-solve in the moment and execute solutions with firm judgment
- Bonus points: Experience in customer service, multi-family, real estate, or hospitality roles.
What We Offer
- Competitive payrates
- 401K plan
- 100% remote work
- An opportunity to be a part of a bold, curious, hustling team promoting a people-first culture!
We're building a strong, diverse team of curious, creative people who want to find purpose in their work and support each other in the process. If this sounds like you, then let's talk.