Who We Are at Sprout Therapy:
Sprout Therapy is a tech-forward provider of pediatric autism therapy across the United States. We believe that families, clinicians, and insurers all deserve a better healthcare experience, so we built one.
Backed by over $96mm from leading investors in healthcare technology, including General Catalyst, Founders Fund, SignalFire, e.ventures, 8VC, Felicis Ventures, Sound Ventures, and Bling Capital, our mission is to provide personalized, technology-empowered care for children with autism in the environment best suited to help them grow and thrive — the home.
We’re looking to rapidly grow our team with values-driven, diverse, and caring professionals to help us improve autism care.
About the role:
Sprout is looking for a Copywriter who will play a critical role in helping the Marketing Creative Team concept against original creative and execute across a variety of marketing channels, including but not limited to: web, direct mail, paid social, video scripts and email.
This role will entail communicating effectively with the Creative Director, designer, and marketing leadership. This person should be able to think beyond a single channel execution, identify new opportunities, as well as execute against communication strategies and tone of voice guidelines. Be prepared to develop concepts and ideas from the ground up, pitch ideas to leadership, and create compelling, relevant, and meaningful work.
You’ll operate with a high degree of autonomy, owning the content end-to-end; moving from concept through to project launch; and creating toolkits & playbooks that will support the communications into the future.
What you’ll do:
- Write against a set of tone and voice guidelines for digital marketing channels
- Team up with our Creative Director and designer to create content systems that scale and align with overarching creative direction
- Develop the brand narrative, through applying the customer journey & psychographics, connecting the marketing touchpoints with a throughline of our brand story
- Craft compelling and pithy marketing copy to promote new and existing products and features
- Ideate and develop new creative concepts
- Leverage research and insights to develop communications that exceed our customers’ expectations and needs
- Change gears easily, working with different teams and channels in a fast-paced, iterative environment
What you’ll need:
- 5+ years experience as a copywriter, with experience working for a healthcare brand
- Present a portfolio showcasing strong digital creative work, specifically across ad channels, web and email
- Experience with writing for D2C products & customers
- Possess confident editing skills
- Demonstrate stakeholder management skills
- Understand how design and copy work together
- Strategically prioritize multiple projects and manage your own workload. You'll have plenty to do—know where your efforts will have the most impact
- Ability to make complex clinical programs and products sound simple
- A desire to work in a fast-paced environment, collaborating with a tight in-house team
- An appetite for problem-solving in a landscape that changes quickly
- Ability to communicate extremely well and keep team members in the loop as this role will be fully remote
In addition to our clinicians and supporting departments, our company is built around four cross functional teams (spanning operations, product, marketing, business development, etc.):
- Demand - Deliver top notch products and services to our growing number of families. You’ll work with families to understand pain points and optimize the patient journey from first contact to start of care to offboarding.
- Supply - Own and manage the relationship with our clinical practitioners. You are responsible for the growth of our clinician ecosystem by attracting, recruiting, and retaining high quality autism care providers.
- Platform - Build tools and provide services to optimize and improve the delivery of clinical care. You’ll help match the right provider with the right family, coordinate clinical care, and develop digital therapeutics products.
- Quality - Improve the quality of care delivered to our families. You’ll ensure that we provide strong clinical outcomes, develop training platforms to level up our providers, and maintain compliance with a variety of payor and regulatory requirements.
At Sprout, we are a globally distributed team with many of our team members located throughout the world, including in the following cities: San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Miami, Toronto, Montreal, and Kyiv. While everyone currently works remotely, we envision a future that balances face to face collaboration with a remote friendly environment.
What We Believe:
- Families first, everything else second: We put our families first, always. No decision is made at Sprout without considering the value it would bring to our families.
- Think and act like an owner: We think of ourselves as not just employees but part owners. We understand that when Sprout thrives, we all thrive.
- Candor and respect: We can't achieve greatness without ever disagreeing. We need to have healthy debates to ensure that we're making the right decisions.
- Never settle for less: We don't settle for anything less than excellence. We're relentlessly committed to delivering the best care to our patients and always strive to do better by them.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
Sprout Therapy is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing all employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from every background and life experience.