Who We Are at Sprout Therapy:
Sprout Therapy is a tech-forward provider of pediatric autism therapy across the United States. We believe that families, clinicians, and insurers all deserve a better healthcare experience, so we built one.
Backed by over $96mm from leading investors in healthcare technology, including General Catalyst, Founders Fund, SignalFire, e.ventures, 8VC, Felicis Ventures, Sound Ventures, and Bling Capital, our mission is to provide personalized, technology-empowered care for children with autism in the environment best suited to help them grow and thrive — the home.
We’re looking to rapidly grow our team with values-driven, diverse, and caring professionals to help us improve autism care.
Design at Sprout
As a Product Designer at Sprout, you’ll work on an ecosystem of products that underpin Sprouts ability to deliver ABA autism therapy directly to our families in the comfort of their own home. You’ll join a growing team of designers obsessed with putting our users first and balancing business and clinical goals to deliver best in class patient and provider tools as we continue to scale.
What You’ll Do:
- Work closely with your product management, user research, and engineering partners to define and refine the user experience for our families, providers and ops team.
- Drive the end to end development process through problem definition, user research, concept development, validation, and final design.
- Craft designs that connect the dots between user needs, qualitative & quantitative data, business goals, and clinical insight.
- Brainstorm, iterate, and present your work to a diverse set of stakeholders and partners.
- Deploy your full stack Product Design tool kit across research, workshop facilitation, Interaction and Visual Design to ship a cohesive experience.
- Evaluate and iterate on each release to optimize for key success metrics.
What You'll Need:
- 4+ years of experience turning complex problems into engaging design solutions.
- At least 1 year of experience working within an “in-house” product team, owning the evolution of an existing product (startup experience preferred).
- Experience working across the end to end product development process.
- Proficiency in Figma (Sketch or equivalent design tools are okay too).
- Understanding of design best practices and implications design has on development.
- Ability to work independently to identify and solve problems effectively and efficiently.
- Experience collaborating closely with product and engineering teams.
In addition to our clinicians and supporting departments, our company is built around four cross functional teams (spanning operations, product, marketing, business development, etc.):
- Demand - Deliver top notch products and services to our growing number of families. You’ll work with families to understand pain points and optimize the patient journey from first contact to start of care to offboarding.
- Supply - Own and manage the relationship with our clinical practitioners. You are responsible for the growth of our clinician ecosystem by attracting, recruiting, and retaining high quality autism care providers.
- Platform - Build tools and provide services to optimize and improve the delivery of clinical care. You’ll help match the right provider with the right family, coordinate clinical care, and develop digital therapeutics products.
- Quality - Improve the quality of care delivered to our families. You’ll ensure that we provide strong clinical outcomes, develop training platforms to level up our providers, and maintain compliance with a variety of payor and regulatory requirements.
At Sprout, we are a globally distributed team with many of our team members located throughout the world, including in the following cities: San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Miami, Toronto, Montreal, and Kyiv. While everyone currently works remotely, we envision a future that balances face to face collaboration with a remote friendly environment.
What We Believe:
- Families first, everything else second: We put our families first, always. No decision is made at Sprout without considering the value it would bring to our families.
- Think and act like an owner: We think of ourselves as not just employees but part owners. We understand that when Sprout thrives, we all thrive.
- Candor and respect: We can't achieve greatness without ever disagreeing. We need to have healthy debates to ensure that we're making the right decisions.
- Never settle for less: We don't settle for anything less than excellence. We're relentlessly committed to delivering the best care to our patients and always strive to do better by them.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
Sprout Therapy is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing all employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from every background and life experience.