Who We Are at Sprout Therapy
Sprout Therapy is a tech-forward provider of pediatric therapy across the United States. We believe that families, clinicians, and insurers all deserve a better healthcare experience, so we built one.
Backed by > $30mm from General Catalyst, Felicis Ventures, Founders Fund, & others. Our mission is to provide personalized, technology-empowered care for children with autism in the environment best suited to help them grow and thrive — the home.
We’re looking to rapidly grow our team with values-driven, diverse, caring professionals to help us improve autism care.
About the Role
At Sprout, we are looking for a Provider Activation Associate to manage the onboarding process for new RBTs and BCBAs who have been hired into Sprout. You will be responsible for working with individual clinical employees to coordinate their training activities, support data collection for onboarding, and provide ongoing support until they are placed into clinical care delivery.
What You’ll Do
- Coordinate all onboarding activities for BCBAs and RBTs, ensuring that they have a smooth introduction to Sprout
- Conduct software set up for all newly onboarded clinicians and field any questions or concerns relating to Sprouts softwares
- If necessary facilitate the offboarding of providers from a systems and equipment standpoint
- Collect onboarding documentation for providers including BCBA credentialing packets
- Ensuring that all required documentation is consistently maintained and kept up to date for all our clinicians, both active and those awaiting assignment
- Work with multiple teams to ensure timely placement for all of your assigned RBTs
- Serve as an advocate and main point of contact for your assigned providers as they await assignment with a client
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Experience, knowledge or interest in pediatrics, autism, behavioral health or similar field (Previous ABA experience preferred)
- Strong customer service skills and demonstrated telephone/written etiquette
- Detail oriented and excellent written communication skills
- Knowledge or experience with HR systems (specifically Bamboo) is preferred
- Previous experience with applications such as Call Tracking Metrics, Salesforce, ZenDesk, Google Workspace (Google docs, Google drive, Google Sheets) is preferred
- Strong organizational skills
In addition to our clinicians and supporting departments, our company is built around four cross functional teams (spanning operations, product, marketing, business development, etc.):
- Demand - Deliver top notch products and services to our growing number of patients. You’ll work with families to understand pain points and optimize the patient journey from first contact to start of care to offboarding.
- Supply - Own and manage the relationship with our clinical practitioners. You are responsible for the growth of our clinician ecosystem by attracting, recruiting, and retaining high quality autism care providers.
- Platform - Build tools and provide services to optimize and improve the delivery of clinical care. You’ll help match the right provider with the right family, coordinate clinical care, and develop digital therapeutics products.
- Quality - Improve the quality of care delivered to our patients. You’ll ensure that we provide strong clinical outcomes, develop training platforms to level up our providers, and maintain compliance with a variety of payor and regulatory requirements.
At Sprout, we are a globally distributed team with many of our team members located in the following cities: San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Montreal, and Kyiv. While everyone currently works remotely, we envision a future that balances face to face collaboration with a remote friendly environment.
What We Believe
- Patients first, everything else second: We put our patients first, always. No decision is made at Sprout without considering the value it would bring to our families.
- Think and act like an owner: We think of ourselves as not just employees but part owners. We understand that when Sprout thrives, we all thrive.
- Candor and respect: We can't achieve greatness without ever disagreeing. We need to have healthy debates to ensure that we're making the right decisions.
- Never settle for less: We don't settle for anything less than excellence. We're relentlessly committed to delivering the best care to our patients and always strive to do better by them.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
Sprout Therapy is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing all employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from every background and life experience.