Who We Are at Sprout Therapy:
Sprout Therapy is a tech-forward provider of pediatric autism therapy across the United States. We believe that families, clinicians, and insurers all deserve a better healthcare experience, so we built one.
Backed by over $96mm from leading investors in healthcare technology, including General Catalyst, Founders Fund, SignalFire, e.ventures, 8VC, Felicis Ventures, Sound Ventures, and Bling Capital, our mission is to provide personalized, technology-empowered care for children with autism in the environment best suited to help them grow and thrive — the home.
We’re looking to rapidly grow our team with values-driven, diverse, and caring professionals to help us improve autism care.
What You’ll Do:
- Help us build an inspiring, differentiated brand
- Codifying our brand identity through visuals and messaging. Whether it’s customer testimonials, social videos, headshots for our team members or new company presentation templates, we want our brand to be presented consistently and professionally everywhere.
- Partner closely with marketing, growth product and other teams to drive consumer engagement with our brand, our community and our business.
- Drive multi-channel marketing campaigns across paid media, social, video, and email that translates our vision into impactful touchpoints that motivate audience action.
- Develop creative strategies that integrate research, audience insights, cultural insights, and creative insights into an actionable plan for the development of industry-leading, highly effective consumer campaigns.
- Hire, train and lead a high performance team of full time and freelance creatives to deliver brand experiences and content.
- Create and manage brand tools/systems to uphold our brand across all company outputs.
- Own our brand style guide, evolving it over time as needed and working closely with our product design team as well to ensure our brand is represented consistently across our digital products and our marketing assets. This includes building on our illustration library and developing a look and feel for brand photography.
What You’ll Need:
- Optimism, enthusiasm, and track-record as an autonomous doer.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience as a storyteller - you are able to break down complex, detailed information into easy to consume, compelling stories, visuals and user experiences.
- A passion for the user experience and the digital space, and an understanding of insights and analytics and how to turn those into business driving creative ideas.
- 7+ years designing brand experiences across all marketing channels with a focus on digital experience
- Experience leading both visual and messaging creative
- Proven experience in digital marketing and performance media, video content creation, influencer marketing and managing external agencies and partners.
- Worked closely with product teams to bring the brand vision to life through ecommerce, landing pages, websites and/or app driven consumer experiences.
- Expertise in communication design (layout, typography, color).
- Comfort in a fast-paced, high-growth, and lean digital marketing environment.
In addition to our clinicians and supporting departments, our company is built around four cross functional teams (spanning operations, product, marketing, business development, etc.):
- Demand - Deliver top notch products and services to our growing number of families. You’ll work with families to understand pain points and optimize the patient journey from first contact to start of care to offboarding.
- Supply - Own and manage the relationship with our clinical practitioners. You are responsible for the growth of our clinician ecosystem by attracting, recruiting, and retaining high quality autism care providers.
- Platform - Build tools and provide services to optimize and improve the delivery of clinical care. You’ll help match the right provider with the right family, coordinate clinical care, and develop digital therapeutics products.
- Quality - Improve the quality of care delivered to our families. You’ll ensure that we provide strong clinical outcomes, develop training platforms to level up our providers, and maintain compliance with a variety of payor and regulatory requirements.
At Sprout, we are a globally distributed team with many of our team members located throughout the world, including in the following cities: San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Miami, Toronto, Montreal, and Kyiv. While everyone currently works remotely, we envision a future that balances face to face collaboration with a remote friendly environment.
What We Believe:
- Families first, everything else second: We put our families first, always. No decision is made at Sprout without considering the value it would bring to our families.
- Think and act like an owner: We think of ourselves as not just employees but part owners. We understand that when Sprout thrives, we all thrive.
- Candor and respect: We can't achieve greatness without ever disagreeing. We need to have healthy debates to ensure that we're making the right decisions.
- Never settle for less: We don't settle for anything less than excellence. We're relentlessly committed to delivering the best care to our patients and always strive to do better by them.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
Sprout Therapy is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing all employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from every background and life experience.