Who We Are at Sprout Therapy:
Sprout Therapy is a tech-forward provider of pediatric autism therapy across the United States. We believe that families, clinicians, and insurers all deserve a better healthcare experience, so we built one.
Backed by over $96mm from leading investors in healthcare technology, including General Catalyst, Founders Fund, SignalFire, e.ventures, 8VC, Felicis Ventures, Sound Ventures, and Bling Capital, our mission is to provide personalized, technology-empowered care for children with autism in the environment best suited to help them grow and thrive — the home.
We’re looking to rapidly grow our team with values-driven, diverse, and caring professionals to help us improve autism care.
About the role:
The Sr. Global Compensation Manager will support Sprout’s strategy and execution of compensation programs on a global scale.You will advise on the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of global compensation program systems, tools, and processes.
What you’ll do:
- Design, implement, administer and manage the compensation strategy, philosophy, programs, policies, and initiatives;
- Oversee the participation in salary surveys and monitor salary survey data to ensure corporate compensation objectives are achieved;
- Manage and respond to inquiries from managers and recruiters to provide market analysis, information and advice tailored to each unique situation;
- Lead the design of compensation programs and frameworks, including base, variable, and equity programs;
- Ensure pay practices are compliant with requirements in the countries where we operate;
- Create and lead a compensation committee.
What you’ll need:
- 5+ years of Compensation experience
- Strategic and hands-on experience
- Knowledge of all Federal, Statutory and Local regulatory laws and compliance such as FLSA
- Ability to think globally, strategically and objectively to effectively translate data into actionable insights, strategies and compensation plans
- Exposure to building and maintaining a global budget
- Experience with job evaluation, salary structure design and market pricing
- Experience with equity program design and administration
- Strong analytical skills; the ability to synthesize data and develop insights
In addition to our clinicians and supporting departments, our company is built around four cross functional teams (spanning operations, product, marketing, business development, etc.):
- Demand - Deliver top notch products and services to our growing number of families. You’ll work with families to understand pain points and optimize the patient journey from first contact to start of care to offboarding.
- Supply - Own and manage the relationship with our clinical practitioners. You are responsible for the growth of our clinician ecosystem by attracting, recruiting, and retaining high quality autism care providers.
- Platform - Build tools and provide services to optimize and improve the delivery of clinical care. You’ll help match the right provider with the right family, coordinate clinical care, and develop digital therapeutics products.
- Quality - Improve the quality of care delivered to our families. You’ll ensure that we provide strong clinical outcomes, develop training platforms to level up our providers, and maintain compliance with a variety of payor and regulatory requirements.
At Sprout, we are a globally distributed team with many of our team members located throughout the world, including in the following cities: San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Miami, Toronto, Montreal, and Kyiv. While everyone currently works remotely, we envision a future that balances face to face collaboration with a remote friendly environment.
What We Believe:
- Families first, everything else second: We put our families first, always. No decision is made at Sprout without considering the value it would bring to our families.
- Think and act like an owner: We think of ourselves as not just employees but part owners. We understand that when Sprout thrives, we all thrive.
- Candor and respect: We can't achieve greatness without ever disagreeing. We need to have healthy debates to ensure that we're making the right decisions.
- Never settle for less: We don't settle for anything less than excellence. We're relentlessly committed to delivering the best care to our patients and always strive to do better by them.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
Sprout Therapy is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing all employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from every background and life experience.