Who We Are at Sprout Therapy:
Sprout Therapy is a tech-forward provider of pediatric therapy across the United States. We believe that families, clinicians, and insurers all deserve a better healthcare experience, so we built one.
Backed by >$30mm from General Catalyst, Felicis Ventures, Founders Fund, & others. Our mission is to provide personalized, technology-empowered care for children with autism in the environment best suited to help them grow and thrive — the home. We’re looking to rapidly grow our team with values-driven, diverse, caring professionals to help us improve autism care.
We’re looking to rapidly grow our team with values-driven, diverse, caring professionals to help us improve autism care.
About the Role
We are hiring for a Senior Partnership Associate to join our Marketing team. You will have a tremendous amount of responsibility from Day 1 and be a crucial member of the team. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining strategic partnerships with key insurance partners and like-minded brands with the goal of driving new client referrals. This is an exciting opportunity to leverage your partnership and relationship building expertise to establish Sprout as the preferred partner of choice in the country.
We are one of the fastest growing health tech companies in the world and are seeking a proactive, collaborative, and highly motivated team member to help support and ensure the continued success of our business.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive new client referrals through a variety of digital/offline partnerships (brand, insurance, email, etc.).
- Build and maintain relationships with key insurance accounts (Cigna, Aetna, Optum, BCBS, etc.) and autism team stakeholders (Care/Case Managers, Behavioral Health Advocates, and Utilization reps).
- Develop weekly/monthly provider availability reports for our insurance partners.
- Ensure our active providers are included and regularly updated on all insurance / clinical directory listings.
- Ideate and execute brand partnership opportunities with autism related brands and healthcare publishers.
- Promote Sprout and our offerings to prospective partners utilizing strategic and critical thinking to understand their challenges and how our services can help their customers.
- Embrace a test and learn mindset to develop and execute partnership campaigns that align with team and company goals.
- Manage inbound marketing/partnership requests.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders including but not limited to Payor Relations, Demand Ops, Product, Legal, Finance, etc. as necessary to close and onboard partners.
- Partner with Brand and Creative to develop ongoing partnership related assets (presentation decks, marketing flyers/collateral, co-branded landing pages, etc.)
- Report on partnership/campaign performance – highlighting successes, failures, trends, and opportunities.
- Manage additional marketing related duties as needed.
What You’ll Need:
- 2-4 years of experience in a Partnership, Sales, Account Executive/Management related role.
- Proven experience in researching, building, and onboarding a pipeline of partners.
- Experience conducting outreach via email, phone, LinkedIn and logging daily/weekly activity via Salesforce or similar CRM.
- Strong time and project management skills with an ability to deliver under tight deadlines, get alignment from key stakeholders, and prioritize according to the highest business impact.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Fluency in direct response KPI’s (CAC, CPA, CPM, CTR, CVR, LTV, etc.).
- Proficiency in Excel / Google Sheets, and familiar with data visualization tools (Looker, Tableau, etc.).
- Bonus: Experience working with insurance companies or at a healthcare startup.
In addition to our clinicians and supporting departments, our company is built around four cross functional teams (spanning operations, product, marketing, business development, etc.):
- Demand - Deliver top notch products and services to our growing number of patients. You’ll work with families to understand pain points and optimize the patient journey from first contact to start of care to offboarding.
- Supply - Own and manage the relationship with our clinical practitioners. You are responsible for the growth of our clinician ecosystem by attracting, recruiting, and retaining high quality autism care providers.
- Platform - Build tools and provide services to optimize and improve the delivery of clinical care. You’ll help match the right provider with the right family, coordinate clinical care, and develop digital therapeutics products.
- Quality - Improve the quality of care delivered to our patients. You’ll ensure that we provide strong clinical outcomes, develop training platforms to level up our providers, and maintain compliance with a variety of payor and regulatory requirements.
At Sprout, we are a globally distributed team with many of our team members located in the following cities: San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Montreal, and Kyiv. While everyone currently works remotely, we envision a future that balances face to face collaboration with a remote friendly environment.
What We Believe
- Patients first, everything else second: We put our patients first, always. No decision is made at Sprout without considering the value it would bring to our families.
- Think and act like an owner: We think of ourselves as not just employees but part owners. We understand that when Sprout thrives, we all thrive.
- Candor and respect: We can't achieve greatness without ever disagreeing. We need to have healthy debates to ensure that we're making the right decisions.
- Never settle for less: We don't settle for anything less than excellence. We're relentlessly committed to delivering the best care to our patients and always strive to do better by them.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
Sprout Therapy is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing all employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from every background and life experience.