Who We Are At Sprout Therapy:
Sprout Therapy is a tech-forward provider of pediatric therapy across the United States. We believe that families, clinicians, and insurers all deserve a better healthcare experience, so we built one.
Backed by >$30mm from General Catalyst, Felicis Ventures, Founders Fund, & others. Our mission is to provide personalized, technology-empowered care for children with autism in the environment best suited to help them grow and thrive — the home. We’re looking to rapidly grow our team with values-driven, diverse, caring professionals to help us improve autism care.
Our mission-driven team is looking for a highly motivated Senior Product Manager to own the roadmap, execution, and outcomes for our in-house Electronic Health Record (EHR) and data collection software. You will be responsible for defining new experiences and services to improve how our providers collect clinical data throughout their interactions with our families, how to store the data securely, privately, and to effectively show the child’s progress, track treatment plans, develop clinical reports, and to make better data-informed decisions about the child’s care. The EHR service will be used by both our providers and families.
We are looking to reimagine the way traditional EHR systems in ABA therapy are built for families, providers, and the industry today by building a modern, user-friendly, seamless, reliable, and compliant product, so that families and providers have the right data and information to focus on what matters most - caring for the child in need.
Sprout is growing rapidly and we have many challenging and meaningful problems to solve. You will help build a strong product foundation and scale these key functionalities across all audiences with many opportunities to learn and grow.
What You’ll Do:
- Build and launch experiences and services to improve the EHR product for families, providers, and the Clinician team at Sprout
- Perform research and partner with stakeholders across Operations, Finance, Clinical teams, and more to identify trends, user pain points, business needs, and product opportunities
- Develop and execute the product roadmap for EHR by leading your team of designers, engineers, QA, and cross functional team members
- Define, own, and measure the success of the product, aligning with company OKRs
- Create product specifications, project plans, user stories, and other documentations needed to ensure product plans and requirements are clearly communicated and understood
- Drive the day-to-day activities of the product and scrum process with the design, engineering, and QA team
- Communicate and align the product goals, results, priorities, roadmap, and milestones to your team and key stakeholders across the organization
- Evaluate and manage external partnerships and services that may be required for building the product
What You’ll Need:
- 5+ years of product management experience with completion of full product lifecycle (from concept to launch)
- Experience in healthcare is a must. Experience in data collection, data science, predictive data analytics, provider experience software, or an EHR product is strongly preferred
- Proven track record of shipping products with measurable outcomes
- A strategic thinker who has the ability to simplify complex problems, deal with ambiguity, and think holistically about end-to-end experiences (balancing short term goals and long term vision)
- User empathetic and ability to make decisions informed by both data and judgement
- Ability to balance user, partner, and business needs while considering technical tradeoffs
- An excellent communicator (written and verbal). Timely communication with clear expectations, and can effectively lead meetings, presentations, and teams remotely
- Excellent collaboration, partnership, and influencing skills
- Insatiable curiosity to learn new domains, keep up with industry innovation, and constantly ask “why”
- Earnest, mature, and ego-free. You welcome constructive feedback and can constructively give it as well
- Proactive, thoughtful, empathetic, and inspired by action
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, a related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in startups with high growth is a plus
- Experience in building secured, insurance and HIPAA compliant software is a plus
- Experience with Jira, project management, and running scrum processes is a plus
In addition to our clinicians and supporting departments, our company is built around four cross functional teams (spanning operations, product, marketing, business development, etc.):
- Demand - Deliver top notch products and services to our growing number of patients. You’ll work with families to understand pain points and optimize the patient journey from first contact to start of care to offboarding.
- Supply - Own and manage the relationship with our clinical practitioners. You are responsible for the growth of our clinician ecosystem by attracting, recruiting, and retaining high quality autism care providers.
- Platform - Build tools and provide services to optimize and improve the delivery of clinical care. You’ll help match the right provider with the right family, coordinate clinical care, and develop digital therapeutics products.
- Quality - Improve the quality of care delivered to our patients. You’ll ensure that we provide strong clinical outcomes, develop training platforms to level up our providers, and maintain compliance with a variety of payor and regulatory requirements.
At Sprout, we are a globally distributed team with many of our team members located in the following cities: San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Montreal, and Kyiv. While everyone currently works remotely, we envision a future that balances face to face collaboration with a remote friendly environment.
What We Believe:
- Patients first, everything else second: We put our patients first, always. No decision is made at Sprout without considering the value it would bring to our families.
- Think and act like an owner: We think of ourselves as not just employees but part owners. We understand that when Sprout thrives, we all thrive.
- Candor and respect: We can't achieve greatness without ever disagreeing. We need to have healthy debates to ensure that we're making the right decisions.
- Never settle for less: We don't settle for anything less than excellence. We're relentlessly committed to delivering the best care to our patients and always strive to do better by them.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
Sprout Therapy is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing all employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from every background and life experience.