Who We Are at Sprout Therapy:
Sprout Therapy is a tech-forward provider of pediatric autism therapy across the United States. We believe that families, clinicians, and insurers all deserve a better healthcare experience, so we built one.
The team is backed by >$30mm from leading healthcare and technology investors, including General Catalyst, Felicis Ventures, Founders Fund, and many others. Our mission is to provide personalized, technology-empowered care for children with autism in the environment best suited to help them grow and thrive — the home.
We’re looking to rapidly grow our team with values-driven, diverse, and caring professionals to help us improve autism care.
About the role:
Sprout is seeking a M&A Integrations Associate who will be responsible for ensuring newly acquired healthcare practices are seamlessly integrated into our growing organization.
Reporting to the M&A Integrations Manager, you will work cross-functionally with a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders to drive the successful integration of acquired pediatric therapy companies into Sprout’s day-to-day operations..
As an early member of our Corporate Development team, you will have the opportunity to play a crucial role in helping shape our Integrations team for the future. Your primary goal is to drive operational efficiency through ensuring seamless transitions of roles and responsibilities for newly-acquired Sprout team members for each Sprout acquisition.
What you’ll do:
- Execute integrations processes to ensure seamless transition of Sprout-acquired businesses into Sprout’s operations
- Work with Corporate Development leadership to review and refine existing processes
- Identify appropriate stakeholders across all Sprout departments to own various pre-closing diligence and post-closing integration activities on a project-by-project basis
- Streamline communication between stakeholders to ensure effective and timely completion of diligence and integration activities in line with each project’s integration timeline and budget
- Drive progress on numerous integration activities within multiple projects simultaneously and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure milestones are met in a timely manner
- Represent Sprout to the employees of acquired companies and provide the support, information, and resources that these employees need to be successful with Sprout long-term
What you’ll need:
- BA or BS Degree
- 1+ years of project management experience in Healthcare, SaaS, or related industries; prior experience in healthcare M&A preferred
- Excellent communication skills and the confidence to interact with prospective sellers and internal company leaders both in person and on the phone
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills to manage timely deliverables across multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to operate autonomously and self-motivation to consistently exceed set targets and timelines
- Startup mentality with an eagerness to learn and work on every new project
- Transaction experience as part of a sell-side advising team or strategic buyer preferred
In addition to our clinicians and supporting departments, our company is built around four cross functional teams (spanning operations, product, marketing, business development, etc.):
- Demand - Identify, assist, and onboard families and patients who would benefit from Sprout’s services. This team works with families to understand pain points and optimize the patient journey from a patient’s first contact to the start of care.
- Supply - Find, assess, train, and onboard world-class clinical practitioners. This team is responsible for the growth of our clinician ecosystem by attracting, recruiting, and retaining high quality autism care providers.
- Care - Build tools and provide services to optimize and improve the delivery of care. This team matches the right provider with the right family, coordinates ongoing clinical care, ensures high customer satisfaction, and manages the ongoing relationship with both patients and providers.
- Clinical - Improve the quality of care delivered to our patients. This team ensures that we provide strong clinical outcomes, develop training platforms to level up our providers, and maintain compliance with a variety of payor and regulatory requirements.
At Sprout, we are a globally distributed team with many of our team members located in the following cities: San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Montreal, and Kyiv. While everyone currently works remotely, we envision a future that balances face to face collaboration with a remote friendly environment.
What We Believe
- Patients first, everything else second: We put our patients first, always. No decision is made at Sprout without considering the value it would bring to our families.
- Think and act like an owner: We think of ourselves as not just employees but part owners. We understand that when Sprout thrives, we all thrive.
- Candor and respect: We can't achieve greatness without ever disagreeing. We need to have healthy debates to ensure that we're making the right decisions.
- Never settle for less: We don't settle for anything less than excellence. We're relentlessly committed to delivering the best care to our patients and always strive to do better by them.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
Sprout Therapy is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing all employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from every background and life experience.