Who We Are At Sprout Therapy:
Sprout Therapy is a tech-forward provider of pediatric therapy across the United States. We believe that families, clinicians, and insurers all deserve a better healthcare experience, so we built one.
Backed by >$30mm from General Catalyst, Felicis Ventures, Founders Fund, & others. Our mission is to provide personalized, technology-empowered care for children with autism in the environment best suited to help them grow and thrive — the home. We’re looking to rapidly grow our team with values-driven, diverse, caring professionals to help us improve autism care.
About the Role:
Sprout is seeking an Enterprise Account Executive who will be responsible for bringing in new business in their territory by effectively and ethically building relationships with a variety of enterprise clients and partners such as large employer groups, payors, hospitals, large non-profits, school districts, and others.
Reporting to the Director of Business Development, you will work cross-functionally with a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders to drive our sales and marketing strategy as we work to establish ourselves as the leading provider of pediatric therapy in the country.
As one of our first Enterprise Account Executives, you will have the chance to play a crucial role in helping shape this team for the future. Your primary goal is going to be to drive sustainable business growth through boosting referrals for Sprout’s ABA programs and forging strong relationships with enterprise clients.
What You’ll Do:
- Spearhead the growth of Sprout’s revenue by targeting prospects with larger referral potential.
- Educate referral partners such as large employer groups, payors, hospitals, school districts, on Sprout’s benefits and services with the goal of building partnerships and generating patient referrals.
- Identify and build relationships with industry influencers and consultants to build Sprout’s presence in your assigned region of the US.
- Identify target accounts and run outbound campaigns in partnership with Marketing and Business Development leadership.
- Build trusting and loyal relationships with clients and partners.
- Navigate a multi-touch cycle with a variety of decision makers and stakeholders.
- Support and help manage a wide variety of sales and marketing initiatives on the ground.
- Leverage Salesforce and other tools in order to track your progress and increase efficiency.
What You’ll Need:
- BA or BS Degree
- 4+ years of experience in a sales or partnerships role, with a preference for proven ability in Enterprise B2B sales of healthcare services, health benefits, or medical devices.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding quotas in a complex, multi-touch healthcare sales cycle involving multiple C-level stakeholders.
- Great communication skills with a challenger mentality and proven ability to interact and close deals with C-suite executives in person and on the phone
- Strong sense of independence and self-motivation to consistently exceed set targets
- Out-of-the box thinking to constantly innovate and improve our sales and marketing strategy
- Startup mentality with an eagerness to learn and work on every project
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Healthcare industry background and existing relationships in the pediatric mental health industry are a significant plus.
- Mastery of basic software tools such as Excel, Powerpoint, and Salesforce
In addition to our clinicians and supporting departments, our company is built around four cross functional teams (spanning operations, product, marketing, business development, etc.):
- Demand - Deliver top notch products and services to our growing number of patients. You’ll work with families to understand pain points and optimize the patient journey from first contact to start of care to offboarding.
- Supply - Own and manage the relationship with our clinical practitioners. You are responsible for the growth of our clinician ecosystem by attracting, recruiting, and retaining high quality autism care providers.
- Platform - Build tools and provide services to optimize and improve the delivery of clinical care. You’ll help match the right provider with the right family, coordinate clinical care, and develop digital therapeutics products.
- Quality - Improve the quality of care delivered to our patients. You’ll ensure that we provide strong clinical outcomes, develop training platforms to level up our providers, and maintain compliance with a variety of payor and regulatory requirements.
At Sprout, we are a globally distributed team with many of our team members located in the following cities: San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Montreal, and Kyiv. While everyone currently works remotely, we envision a future that balances face to face collaboration with a remote friendly environment.
What We Believe:
- Patients first, everything else second: We put our patients first, always. No decision is made at Sprout without considering the value it would bring to our families.
- Think and act like an owner: We think of ourselves as not just employees but part owners. We understand that when Sprout thrives, we all thrive.
- Candor and respect: We can't achieve greatness without ever disagreeing. We need to have healthy debates to ensure that we're making the right decisions.
- Never settle for less: We don't settle for anything less than excellence. We're relentlessly committed to delivering the best care to our patients and always strive to do better by them.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
Sprout Therapy is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing all employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from every background and life experience.