Who We Are at Sprout Therapy
Sprout Therapy is a tech-forward provider of pediatric therapy across the United States. We believe that families, clinicians, and insurers all deserve a better healthcare experience, so we built one.
Backed by > $30mm from General Catalyst, Felicis Ventures, Founders Fund, & others. Our mission is to provide personalized, technology-empowered care for children with autism in the environment best suited to help them grow and thrive — the home.
We’re looking to rapidly grow our team with values-driven, diverse, caring professionals to help us improve autism care.
About the Role
The Clinical Ops Associate will be responsible for managing and executing all clinical operations related to a family’s ongoing care with Sprout, including the assignment of clinical care teams, as well as the timely completion and submission of treatment plans to a family’s respective insurance carrier. The primary objectives of this role are to improve processes, monitor performance among departments, and create strong matches between patients and providers.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with the Family Concierge team to assign available providers to new families who have qualified for ongoing care with Sprout
- Support the Market Operations Manager in keeping a pulse on the pipeline of prospective families, and coordinate with the Demand Operations business unit to ensure sustainable growth
- Initiate requisitions with the Supply Operations business unit to ensure optimal balance between available providers and prospective families in the pipeline
- Work with Care Ops Associates to manage and optimize provider utilization (e.g., identify when a provider needs to be assigned, or re-assigned, and facilitate requests for additional service hours)
- Provide analysis, reporting, and recommendations based on market data to the Market Operations Lead and senior management
- Coordinate with Sprout Insurance team to support the authorization and reauthorization process by tracking progress with insurance carrier, and ensuring that any service interruptions are avoided
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Experience, knowledge or interest in pediatrics, autism, behavioral health or similar field (Previous ABA experience preferred)
- Experience developing business strategy and creating operational models
- Ability to leverage data from a variety of reporting tools to monitor market performance and impact strategic supply-demand decisions
- Enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with the US HealthCare system
- Detail oriented and excellent written communication skills
- Basic knowledge of HIPAA compliance and privacy measures
- Previous experience with software such as Call Tracking Metrics, Salesforce, NPA Google Workspace (Google docs, Google drive, Google Sheets) preferred
In addition to our clinicians and supporting departments, our company is built around four cross functional teams (spanning operations, product, marketing, business development, etc.):
- Demand - Deliver top notch products and services to our growing number of patients. You’ll work with families to understand pain points and optimize the patient journey from first contact to start of care to offboarding.
- Supply - Own and manage the relationship with our clinical practitioners. You are responsible for the growth of our clinician ecosystem by attracting, recruiting, and retaining high quality autism care providers.
- Platform - Build tools and provide services to optimize and improve the delivery of clinical care. You’ll help match the right provider with the right family, coordinate clinical care, and develop digital therapeutics products.
- Quality - Improve the quality of care delivered to our patients. You’ll ensure that we provide strong clinical outcomes, develop training platforms to level up our providers, and maintain compliance with a variety of payor and regulatory requirements.
At Sprout, we are a globally distributed team with many of our team members located in the following cities: San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Montreal, and Kyiv. While everyone currently works remotely, we envision a future that balances face to face collaboration with a remote friendly environment.
What We Believe
- Patients first, everything else second: We put our patients first, always. No decision is made at Sprout without considering the value it would bring to our families.
- Think and act like an owner: We think of ourselves as not just employees but part owners. We understand that when Sprout thrives, we all thrive.
- Candor and respect: We can't achieve greatness without ever disagreeing. We need to have healthy debates to ensure that we're making the right decisions.
- Never settle for less: We don't settle for anything less than excellence. We're relentlessly committed to delivering the best care to our patients and always strive to do better by them.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
Sprout Therapy is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing all employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from every background and life experience.