Who We Are at Sprout Therapy
Sprout Therapy is a tech-forward provider of pediatric therapy across the United States. We believe that families, clinicians, and insurers all deserve a better healthcare experience, so we built one.
Backed by > $30mm from General Catalyst, Felicis Ventures, Founders Fund, & others. Our mission is to provide personalized, technology-empowered care for children with autism in the environment best suited to help them grow and thrive — the home.
We’re looking to rapidly grow our team with values-driven, diverse, caring professionals to help us improve autism care.
About the Role
The Family Concierge Associate will act as the family’s primary point of contact from collecting all essential information and documentation required to enable Sprout families to schedule and begin their Functional Behavior Analysis. This role will involve a blend of skills including customer service, consulting and operations.
What You’ll Do
- Manage and coordinate all activities required to bring Sprout families from the insurance verification intake stage to the start of their ABA therapy
- Answer inbound make outbound family calls in a polite, upbeat and friendly manner
- Consistently follow up with families in a timely manner concerning pending required information, documentation, or family inquiries or concerns
- Coordinate with the market-specific scheduling team associate to coordinate and confirm the family’s Functional Behavior Analysis
- Work with the family to determine an ongoing care schedule that offers optimal care hours and insurance utilization
- Coordinate cross-functionally with Sprout’s support teams to ensure fast and efficient processing of insurance authorizations, to mitigate delays in care.
- Utilize an array of operational systems such as Salesforce, Call Tracking Metrics, open phone, Slack, Google Workspace, & Coda to complete your daily tasks
- Maintain important documentation and administrative information pertaining family care preparation
- Utilize available resources and follow protocol to answer questions, ask qualifying questions and educate callers
- Understand federal and state requirements regarding client confidentiality and the principles of maintaining protected health information (PHI), such as HIPAA
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Experience, knowledge or interest in pediatrics, autism, behavioral health or similar field (Previous ABA experience preferred)
- Familiarity with the US HealthCare system is preferred
- Detail oriented and ability work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills
- Basic knowledge of HIPAA compliance and privacy measures is preferred
- Strong customer service skills and demonstrated telephone etiquette
- Previous experience with contact center applications such as Call Tracking Metrics, Salesforce, Google Workspace (Google docs, Google drive, Google Sheets) preferred
In addition to our clinicians and supporting departments, our company is built around four cross functional teams (spanning operations, product, marketing, business development, etc.):
- Demand - Deliver top notch products and services to our growing number of families. You’ll work with families to understand pain points and optimize the family journey from first contact to start of care to offboarding.
- Supply - Own and manage the relationship with our clinical practitioners. You are responsible for the growth of our clinician ecosystem by attracting, recruiting, and retaining high quality autism care providers.
- Platform - Build tools and provide services to optimize and improve the delivery of clinical care. You’ll help match the right provider with the right family, coordinate clinical care, and develop digital therapeutics products.
- Quality - Improve the quality of care delivered to our families. You’ll ensure that we provide strong clinical outcomes, develop training platforms to level up our providers, and maintain compliance with a variety of payor and regulatory requirements.
At Sprout, we are a globally distributed team with many of our team members located in the following cities: San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Montreal, and Kyiv. While everyone currently works remotely, we envision a future that balances face to face collaboration with a remote friendly environment.
What We Believe
- Families first, everything else second: We put our families first, always. No decision is made at Sprout without considering the value it would bring to our families.
- Think and act like an owner: We think of ourselves as not just employees but part owners. We understand that when Sprout thrives, we all thrive.
- Candor and respect: We can't achieve greatness without ever disagreeing. We need to have healthy debates to ensure that we're making the right decisions.
- Never settle for less: We don't settle for anything less than excellence. We're relentlessly committed to delivering the best care to our families and always strive to do better by them.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
Sprout Therapy is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing all employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from every background and life experience.