Who We Are at Sprout Therapy:
Sprout Therapy is a tech-forward provider of pediatric autism therapy across the United States. We believe that families, clinicians, and insurers all deserve a better healthcare experience, so we built one.
The team is backed by >$30mm from leading healthcare and technology investors, including General Catalyst, Felicis Ventures, Founders Fund, and many others. Our mission is to provide personalized, technology-empowered care for children with autism in the environment best suited to help them grow and thrive — the home.
We’re looking to rapidly grow our team with values-driven, diverse, and caring professionals to help us improve autism care.
About the role:
As a Sr. Manager, New Ventures, you will be responsible for identifying, strategically planning, and facilitating our company’s expansion into new healthcare markets. Key responsibilities include new market analysis, prioritization of new initiatives, quantitative forecasting and ROI analysis, project management, and preparation of long-term strategic recommendations to Sprout’s leadership team.
What you’ll do:
- Lead the New Ventures team, building the future of one of the fastest growing healthcare companies in the world.
- Evaluate new healthcare verticals within pediatric therapy
- Develop forecast models of new business units that incorporate metrics from marketing, clinical operations, and product development
- Work with key stakeholders within all internal departments to develop and implement go-to-market strategies for new business initiatives
- Engage in strategic mergers and acquisitions activity by acquiring existing companies within target healthcare verticals
- Represent Sprout Therapy to industry partners and external stakeholders within new market segments
- Drive the expansion of Sprout’s market share in new market segments, while serving the long-term needs of Sprout’s clients
What you'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Business, Finance, Marketing, or related discipline
- Strong quantitative skills and attention to detail
- Experience analyzing complex market opportunities and formulating strategies to drive long-term growth
- Excellent people skills and emotional intelligence
- Experience in all aspects of business, from Operations to Product Development, Sales, Marketing, and Finance
- Entrepreneurial mindset and eagerness to embrace new challenges and opportunities
In addition to our clinicians and supporting departments, our company is built around four cross functional teams (spanning operations, product, marketing, business development, etc.):
- Demand - Identify, assist, and onboard families and patients who would benefit from Sprout’s services. This team works with families to understand pain points and optimize the patient journey from a patient’s first contact to the start of care.
- Supply - Find, assess, train, and onboard world-class clinical practitioners. This team is responsible for the growth of our clinician ecosystem by attracting, recruiting, and retaining high quality autism care providers.
- Care - Build tools and provide services to optimize and improve the delivery of care. This team matches the right provider with the right family, coordinates ongoing clinical care, ensures high customer satisfaction, and manages the ongoing relationship with both patients and providers.
- Clinical - Improve the quality of care delivered to our patients. This team ensures that we provide strong clinical outcomes, develop training platforms to level up our providers, and maintain compliance with a variety of payor and regulatory requirements.
At Sprout, we are a globally distributed team with many of our team members located in the following cities: San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Montreal, and Kyiv. While everyone currently works remotely, we envision a future that balances face to face collaboration with a remote friendly environment.
What We Believe
- Patients first, everything else second: We put our patients first, always. No decision is made at Sprout without considering the value it would bring to our families.
- Think and act like an owner: We think of ourselves as not just employees but part owners. We understand that when Sprout thrives, we all thrive.
- Candor and respect: We can't achieve greatness without ever disagreeing. We need to have healthy debates to ensure that we're making the right decisions.
- Never settle for less: We don't settle for anything less than excellence. We're relentlessly committed to delivering the best care to our patients and always strive to do better by them.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
Sprout Therapy is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing all employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from every background and life experience.