Who We Are at Sprout Therapy:
Sprout Therapy is a tech-forward provider of pediatric autism therapy across the United States. We believe that families, clinicians, and insurers all deserve a better healthcare experience, so we built one.
The team is backed by >$30mm from leading healthcare and technology investors, including General Catalyst, Felicis Ventures, Founders Fund, and many others. Our mission is to provide personalized, technology-empowered care for children with autism in the environment best suited to help them grow and thrive — the home.
We’re looking to rapidly grow our team with values-driven, diverse, and caring professionals to help us improve autism care.
About the role:
As an Analyst, New Ventures, you will work within the New Ventures team at Sprout to help drive our company’s expansion into new healthcare verticals. Key strategic responsibilities include the execution of go-to-market strategy for new business units; analysis of market trends, opportunities, and unmet needs; forecasting of new business units; and a numbers-based approach to understanding new markets.
What you’ll do:
- Build the future of pediatric healthcare at the foundation of Sprout’s New Ventures team
- Work with New Ventures leadership to implement new business lines within pediatric healthcare
- Analyze new markets within the pediatric therapy space and become an expert in target market segments
- Perform detailed financial projections for new business units, including NPV analysis, break even analysis, and discounted cash flow models
- Engage in strategic mergers and acquisitions activity by acquiring existing companies within target healthcare verticals
- Prepare presentations for Sprout leadership to understand risks and opportunities related to new market expansion
- Apply strategic analysis across an array of market opportunities to create a prioritization framework for market expansion and sustainable long-term growth
What you'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting or related field
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal, written, and communication skills
- Proven ability to create a thoughtful, nuanced analysis combining both quantitative assessment with a detailed understanding of qualitative trends to build complex Excel models.
- Mastery of essential software applications such as Excel, Powerpoint, and Salesforce CRM
- Experience with data analysis and analyzing company financials.
- Perseverance to take on challenging, complicated projects and push them through to completion
In addition to our clinicians and supporting departments, our company is built around four cross functional teams (spanning operations, product, marketing, business development, etc.):
- Demand - Identify, assist, and onboard families and patients who would benefit from Sprout’s services. This team works with families to understand pain points and optimize the patient journey from a patient’s first contact to the start of care.
- Supply - Find, assess, train, and onboard world-class clinical practitioners. This team is responsible for the growth of our clinician ecosystem by attracting, recruiting, and retaining high quality autism care providers.
- Care - Build tools and provide services to optimize and improve the delivery of care. This team matches the right provider with the right family, coordinates ongoing clinical care, ensures high customer satisfaction, and manages the ongoing relationship with both patients and providers.
- Clinical - Improve the quality of care delivered to our patients. This team ensures that we provide strong clinical outcomes, develop training platforms to level up our providers, and maintain compliance with a variety of payor and regulatory requirements.
At Sprout, we are a globally distributed team with many of our team members located in the following cities: San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Montreal, and Kyiv. While everyone currently works remotely, we envision a future that balances face to face collaboration with a remote friendly environment.
What We Believe
- Patients first, everything else second: We put our patients first, always. No decision is made at Sprout without considering the value it would bring to our families.
- Think and act like an owner: We think of ourselves as not just employees but part owners. We understand that when Sprout thrives, we all thrive.
- Candor and respect: We can't achieve greatness without ever disagreeing. We need to have healthy debates to ensure that we're making the right decisions.
- Never settle for less: We don't settle for anything less than excellence. We're relentlessly committed to delivering the best care to our patients and always strive to do better by them.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
Sprout Therapy is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing all employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from every background and life experience.