Who We Are At Sprout Therapy:
Sprout Therapy is a tech-forward provider of pediatric therapy across the United States. We believe that families, clinicians, and insurers all deserve a better healthcare experience, so we built one.
Backed by >$30mm from General Catalyst, Felicis Ventures, Founders Fund, & others. Our mission is to provide personalized, technology-empowered care for children with autism in the environment best suited to help them grow and thrive — the home. We’re looking to rapidly grow our team with values-driven, diverse, caring professionals to help us improve autism care.
About the Role
The Credentialing Manager will be responsible for credentialing team structure, process and oversight of our credentialing team of specialist(s). Sprout Therapy is a rapidly growing organization with continued growth throughout the national market which requires ongoing payer contracting and clinical credentialing enrollments.
We are looking for an experienced credentialing Manager that has worked in a preferably Behavioral Health or Medical Healthcare environment. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of medical billing, payer contracting protocols and clinical staff credentialing and is able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
What You’ll Do:
- Establish best practice protocols on obtaining multiple payer contracts based on company strategic market growth.
- Provide direction and leadership for a team of clinical credentialing specialists, assigning work as necessary to ensure timely completion of assignments per schedules and department criteria.
- Trains and mentors new credentialing specialists to company standards and processes.
- Reviews and audits payer and clinical credentialing submission documentation ensuring accuracy and timely follow up.
- Establish an internal tracking system of submitted and approved payer contracts and credentialed clinicians.
- Monitoring contract movements and problem solving contracted related delays and issues.
- Assist providers through the credentialing process with both commercial and Medicaid Networks, following up on missing documents to ensure completion of credentialing process.
What You’ll Need:
- Minimum 5 years of credentialing experience preferred
- A least 2-3 years of managing a team of contract or credentialing positions
- Experience in Behavioral Health (Preferred)
- Experience in Behavioral Health Billing process (Preferred)
- Certified Provider Credentialing Specialist (CPCS) (Preferred)
- Skilled in Microsoft Office and/or Google Workspace and database programs
- Experience with credentialing tracking and monitoring software (Preferred)
- A growth and ownership mindset to help develop your designated market
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment that will require management of several competing priorities while driving all projects forward and meeting program/project deliverables
- Strong problem solving and structuring skills, with ability to communicate actionable insights
- Attention to detail, operational expertise, and a desire to drive business performance
- Enthusiasm for working in cross-functional teams as well as autonomously
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Extensive experience with team leadership, project management, managing a team and maintaining the health of the team generating revenue
- Critical thinker with strong analytical, organizational, and creative problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry and relevant trends an asset
- Experience working with clinical (therapists, physicians, psychologists, nurses, etc.) colleagues preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent customer services skills
In addition to our clinicians and supporting departments, our company is built around four cross functional teams (spanning operations, product, marketing, business development, etc.):
- Demand - Deliver top notch products and services to our growing number of patients. You’ll work with families to understand pain points and optimize the patient journey from first contact to start of care to offboarding.
- Supply - Own and manage the relationship with our clinical practitioners. You are responsible for the growth of our clinician ecosystem by attracting, recruiting, and retaining high quality autism care providers.
- Platform - Build tools and provide services to optimize and improve the delivery of clinical care. You’ll help match the right provider with the right family, coordinate clinical care, and develop digital therapeutics products.
- Quality - Improve the quality of care delivered to our patients. You’ll ensure that we provide strong clinical outcomes, develop training platforms to level up our providers, and maintain compliance with a variety of payor and regulatory requirements.
At Sprout, we are a globally distributed team with many of our team members located in the following cities: San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Montreal, and Kyiv. While everyone currently works remotely, we envision a future that balances face to face collaboration with a remote friendly environment.
What We Believe:
- Patients first, everything else second: We put our patients first, always. No decision is made at Sprout without considering the value it would bring to our families.
- Think and act like an owner: We think of ourselves as not just employees but part owners. We understand that when Sprout thrives, we all thrive.
- Candor and respect: We can't achieve greatness without ever disagreeing. We need to have healthy debates to ensure that we're making the right decisions.
- Never settle for less: We don't settle for anything less than excellence. We're relentlessly committed to delivering the best care to our patients and always strive to do better by them.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
Sprout Therapy is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing all employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from every background and life experience.