Who We Are at Sprout Therapy:
Sprout Therapy is a tech-forward provider of pediatric autism therapy across the United States. We believe that families, clinicians, and insurers all deserve a better healthcare experience, so we built one.
The team is backed by >$30mm from leading healthcare and technology investors, including General Catalyst, Felicis Ventures, Founders Fund, and many others. Our mission is to provide personalized, technology-empowered care for children with autism in the environment best suited to help them grow and thrive — the home.
We’re looking to rapidly grow our team with values-driven, diverse, and caring professionals to help us improve autism care.
About the role:
The Director, Provider Acquisition will own developing and executing Sprout’s short and long-term approach to identifying, developing, recruiting, onboarding, training, and retaining world class clinicians, including both RBTs and BCBAs. The ideal candidate will have strong experience developing strategies from the ground up, working closely with product and marketing, and building and leading teams. The ideal candidate would have experience at a high-growth consumer-technology marketplace with a focus on the supply side of the marketplace recruiting and onboarding a high volume of quality candidates. You will report directly into the Vice President, Growth Operations and will be an integral part of strategic company decisions, and will be afforded significant autonomy and authority to effect organizational change.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and execute a supply strategy to drive the identification, development, recruitment, onboarding, training, retention, and satisfaction of clinicians, starting with RBTs and BCBAs for pediatric autism care
- Manage a team that spans recruiters, trainers, process improvement, retention, and quality
- Work closely with the heads of the Marketing, Demand, and Care teams to execute on growth plans
- Develop a process for ensuring balance between supply and demand in the marketplace, ensuring supply is neither a bottleneck for demand growth nor a drain on profitability or utilization
- Work very closely with product and marketing to develop scaled approaches to identifying and recruiting supply
- Define, measure, and optimize KPIs reflecting every step of the supply and demand funnels
- Provide regular performance updates to the senior leadership team
What you’ll need:
- 5+ years of senior management and operational experience in a fast growing technology company; healthcare and/or marketplace service model preferred
- 3+ years working directly with product and marketing teams to develop and implement supply growth strategies
- Previous experience in strategy consulting, product management, or P&L ownership strongly preferred
- Experience building and scaling a marketplace service model
- Deep experience developing and optimizing scalable operational processes across multiple departments
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, including a high degree of professionalism
- Strong knowledge of the healthcare industry and relevant trends preferred
- Able to balance a strong attention to detail with being able to think strategically
- Empathy for customers and front-line operations agents and passion for helping them develop and succeed
- Self-starter personality; comfort with ambiguity and rapidly changing environments
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deliver against deadlines with different teams
In addition to our clinicians and supporting departments, our company is built around four cross functional teams (spanning operations, product, marketing, business development, etc.):
- Demand - Identify, assist, and onboard families and patients who would benefit from Sprout’s services. This team works with families to understand pain points and optimize the patient journey from a patient’s first contact to the start of care.
- Supply - Find, assess, train, and onboard world-class clinical practitioners. This team is responsible for the growth of our clinician ecosystem by attracting, recruiting, and retaining high quality autism care providers.
- Care - Build tools and provide services to optimize and improve the delivery of care. This team matches the right provider with the right family, coordinates ongoing clinical care, ensures high customer satisfaction, and manages the ongoing relationship with both patients and providers.
- Clinical - Improve the quality of care delivered to our patients. This team ensures that we provide strong clinical outcomes, develop training platforms to level up our providers, and maintain compliance with a variety of payor and regulatory requirements.
At Sprout, we are a globally distributed team with many of our team members located in the following cities: San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Montreal, and Kyiv. While everyone currently works remotely, we envision a future that balances face to face collaboration with a remote friendly environment.
What We Believe
- Patients first, everything else second: We put our patients first, always. No decision is made at Sprout without considering the value it would bring to our families.
- Think and act like an owner: We think of ourselves as not just employees but part owners. We understand that when Sprout thrives, we all thrive.
- Candor and respect: We can't achieve greatness without ever disagreeing. We need to have healthy debates to ensure that we're making the right decisions.
- Never settle for less: We don't settle for anything less than excellence. We're relentlessly committed to delivering the best care to our patients and always strive to do better by them.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
Sprout Therapy is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing all employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from every background and life experience.