Who We Are At Sprout Therapy
Sprout Therapy is a tech-forward provider of pediatric therapy across the United States. We believe that families, clinicians, and insurers all deserve a better healthcare experience, so we built one.
Backed by >$30mm from General Catalyst, Felicis Ventures, Founders Fund, & others. Our mission is to provide personalized, technology-empowered care for children with autism in the environment best suited to help them grow and thrive — the home.
We’re looking to rapidly grow our team with values-driven, diverse, caring professionals to help us improve autism care.
About The Role
As a Remote Clinical Recruiter, you will identify qualified candidates for clinical positions. Your job duties will determine the kind of employee the company needs, searching applicant pools to find job seekers who fit those needs, and coordinating with different departments to move good candidates through the hiring process
You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals. Ultimately, you will build a strong tech talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees for our clinical positions.
What You’ll Do
- Leads the full cycle recruitment process. This includes creative sourcing, resume evaluation, and candidate screening for the owned requisitions.
- Utilize the applicant tracking system (ATS), facilitate the job posting, confirm requirements are appropriate for the approved job description, and activate posting. sTAR
- Utilize the ATS, present applicants to the hiring manager for consideration and monitor progress through the interview process.
- Coach and provide guidance on offers leveraging guidance from the compensation team, and extend offers to candidates.
- Provide innovative candidate sourcing to produce sustainable talent pipelines and maintain a talent pipeline of active and passive candidates for all relevant functional areas.
- Leverage professional associations, social networks, and online resources and other emerging technology to generate diverse candidate slates for hiring teams. Build and maintain a talent pipeline to fill critical openings and strategic roles.
- Represents the company at external and internal functions (i.e., job fairs, sponsored events, etc.), and provides the public with information about the company and career opportunities.
- Participates in ad-hoc projects including but not limited to, process improvement efforts.
What You’ll Need
- 2 years of experience as a Recruiter preferably in the healthcare industry.
- A professional attitude and strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to positively present our company and culture to passive and active potential candidates.
- Effective time-management abilities and the ability to work in fast-paced environments.
- Experience building strategic partnerships with hiring teams and cross functional team members in order to uplevel your function.
- A solution oriented mindset. You see potential challenges as opportunities to learn and grow.
- A desire and aptitude in building organizations that take into account holistic team composition and long term vision.
- Experience working in an ambiguous and a startup environment preferred but not required.
- Written and verbal fluency in Spanish preferred but not required.
- Experience in RBT/ BCBA recruiting is a plus
Who You Are
- Mission-driven: You are dedicated to our mission and understand that providing excellent care to children with autism is at the core of everything we do.
- Motivated: You take ownership of your projects and are driven to produce the highest quality work product. You meet deadlines and communicate roadblocks. You look for opportunities to add value.
- Creative: You come up with original ideas to solve complex problems.
- Collaborative: You thrive in a team environment. You love listening to feedback and incorporating other people’s opinions into your ideas. You’re willing to work beyond your stated role for the better of the team.
- Compassionate: You care about people. You want others to succeed.
In addition to our clinicians and supporting departments, our company is built around four cross functional teams (spanning operations, product, marketing, business development, etc.):
- Demand - Deliver top notch products and services to our growing number of patients. You’ll work with families to understand pain points and optimize the patient journey from first contact to start of care to off-boarding.
- Supply - Own and manage the relationship with our clinical practitioners. You are responsible for the growth of our clinician ecosystem by attracting, recruiting, and retaining high quality autism care providers.
- Platform - Build tools and provide services to optimize and improve the delivery of clinical care. You’ll help match the right provider with the right family, coordinate clinical care, and develop digital therapeutics products.
- Quality - Improve the quality of care delivered to our patients. You’ll ensure that we provide strong clinical outcomes, develop training platforms to level up our providers, and maintain compliance with a variety of payor and regulatory requirements.
At Sprout, we are a globally distributed team with many of our team members located in the following cities: San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Montreal, and Kyiv. While everyone currently works remotely, we envision a future that balances face to face collaboration with a remote friendly environment.
What We Believe:
- Patients first, everything else second: We put our patients first, always. No decision is made at Sprout without considering the value it would bring to our families.
- Think and act like an owner: We think of ourselves as not just employees but part owners. We understand that when Sprout thrives, we all thrive.
- Candor and respect: We can't achieve greatness without ever disagreeing. We need to have healthy debates to ensure that we're making the right decisions.
- Never settle for less: We don't settle for anything less than excellence. We're relentlessly committed to delivering the best care to our patients and always strive to do better by them.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
Sprout Therapy is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing all employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from every background and life experience.