Who We Are At Sprout Therapy:
Sprout Therapy is a tech-forward provider of pediatric therapy across the United States. We believe that families, clinicians, and insurers all deserve a better healthcare experience, so we built one.
Backed by >$30mm from General Catalyst, Felicis Ventures, Founders Fund, & others. Our mission is to provide personalized, technology-empowered care for children with autism in the environment best suited to help them grow and thrive — the home. We’re looking to rapidly grow our team with values-driven, diverse, caring professionals to help us improve autism care.
The Manager, Product & Process Operations will ensure that Sprout’s operations are highly effective and efficient, leveraging product, technology, and continuous process improvement. This role will sit in between Sprout’s core operations teams and product teams, with a formal reporting relationship into operations and a dotted line reporting relationship into product. Advancement opportunities from this role include senior operations or product roles within the company.
The ideal candidate will be able to deeply understand customer as well as business needs, set and manage expectations with multiple cross-functional stakeholders, deliver robust qualitative and quantitative insights to both executive and front-line stakeholders, and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a high-growth constantly evolving environment.
What You’ll Do:
- Deeply understand the current state of operational processes by conducting quantitative and qualitative research with both employees and customers
- Develop a “voice of the customer” program with operational partners to surface key insights from users and inform product development teams as well as executive leadership
- Identify challenges and opportunities in current operations and propose solutions to improve efficiency and effectiveness via both process and product improvements
- Work closely with core operations teams to design and implement changes to existing processes and products
- Work closely with product teams (including product management, design, engineering, and user research) to articulate current pain points and opportunities as well as collaborate to develop proposed solutions
- Work closely with business leadership teams to understand core business strategy and ensure both operations and product roadmaps align with the future desired state of the business
- Develop and deliver training to operational teams for both process changes and new product launches. Document and build internal resources for both operational process and product surface areas
What You’ll Need:
- Previous experience owning ambitious product initiatives from design and development to kick-off to post-launch analysis
- 2+ years experience working with high growth, operational complex technology companies
- 1+ years working closely with cross-functional product teams; previous experience owning product development a plus
- 1+ years owning process improvement and or product operations in a technology company
- Strong background in qualitative research, ideally in a consumer-driven business
- Excellent data analysis skills; experience with SQL and data platforms (e.g. Looker) a plus
- Able to balance a strong attention to detail with being able to think strategically
- Empathy for customers and front-line operations agents and passion for helping them
- Self-starter personality; comfort with ambiguity and rapidly changing environments
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deliver against deadlines with different teams
In addition to our clinicians and supporting departments, our company is built around four cross functional teams (spanning operations, product, marketing, business development, etc.):
- Demand - Deliver top notch products and services to our growing number of patients. You’ll work with families to understand pain points and optimize the patient journey from first contact to start of care to offboarding.
- Supply - Own and manage the relationship with our clinical practitioners. You are responsible for the growth of our clinician ecosystem by attracting, recruiting, and retaining high quality autism care providers.
- Platform - Build tools and provide services to optimize and improve the delivery of clinical care. You’ll help match the right provider with the right family, coordinate clinical care, and develop digital therapeutics products.
- Quality - Improve the quality of care delivered to our patients. You’ll ensure that we provide strong clinical outcomes, develop training platforms to level up our providers, and maintain compliance with a variety of payor and regulatory requirements.
At Sprout, we are a globally distributed team with many of our team members located in the following cities: San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Montreal, and Kyiv. While everyone currently works remotely, we envision a future that balances face to face collaboration with a remote friendly environment.
What We Believe:
- Patients first, everything else second: We put our patients first, always. No decision is made at Sprout without considering the value it would bring to our families.
- Think and act like an owner: We think of ourselves as not just employees but part owners. We understand that when Sprout thrives, we all thrive.
- Candor and respect: We can't achieve greatness without ever disagreeing. We need to have healthy debates to ensure that we're making the right decisions.
- Never settle for less: We don't settle for anything less than excellence. We're relentlessly committed to delivering the best care to our patients and always strive to do better by them.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
Sprout Therapy is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing all employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from every background and life experience.