Who We Are At Sprout Therapy:
Sprout Therapy is a tech-forward provider of pediatric therapy across the United States. We believe that families, clinicians, and insurers all deserve a better healthcare experience, so we built one.
Backed by >$30mm from General Catalyst, Felicis Ventures, Founders Fund, & others. Our mission is to provide personalized, technology-empowered care for children with autism in the environment best suited to help them grow and thrive — the home. We’re looking to rapidly grow our team with values-driven, diverse, caring professionals to help us improve autism care.
About the Role:
Our Recruiters own the full-cycle recruitment process to help scale our fast-growing company. You will develop, drive, and execute recruiting strategies that support your business group and Sprout. In this role, you will build a strong pipeline of top talent and our hiring managers, and develop productive recruiting strategies. While responsible for the full-cycle, you will be supported by the team as well.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with business leaders and hiring managers to identify hiring needs, job descriptions, and specifications
- Collaborate with hiring managers to ensure each role has a consistent set of requirements, helping to ensure to combat bias
- Push hiring managers to explore talent outside of their own network and never accept talent that is just "good enough for now"
- Assess candidates’ strengths through interviews. Be honest about the position and the company.
- Promote the company's reputation as a great place to work, and have a perspective on Employer Branding
- Keep up to date with current employment legislation and share insights with the team
- Use Greenhouse to manage the recruiting process, including recruitment reports to hiring managers and for the team.
- Ensure to look for a diverse pipeline of candidates.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- The ability to recruit for a variety of skills
- The ability to design and implement recruiting strategies
- Amazing written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to influence hiring managers and candidates
- Excellent decision making and problem-solving skills
- A natural desire to be honest, direct, and genuine.
In addition to our clinicians and supporting departments, our company is built around four cross-functional teams (spanning operations, product, marketing, business development, etc.):
- Demand - Deliver top-notch products and services to our growing number of patients. You’ll work with families to understand pain points and optimize the patient journey from the first contact to the start of care to offboarding.
- Supply - Own and manage the relationship with our clinical practitioners. You are responsible for the growth of our clinician ecosystem by attracting, recruiting, and retaining high-quality autism care providers.
- Platform - Build tools and provide services to optimize and improve the delivery of clinical care. You’ll help match the right provider with the right family, coordinate clinical care, and develop digital therapeutics products.
- Quality - Improve the quality of care delivered to our patients. You’ll ensure that we provide strong clinical outcomes, develop training platforms to level up our providers, and maintain compliance with a variety of payor and regulatory requirements.
At Sprout, we are a globally distributed team with many of our team members located in the following cities: San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Montreal, and Kyiv. While everyone currently works remotely, we envision a future that balances face to face collaboration with a remote-friendly environment.
What We Believe:
- Patients first, everything else second: We put our patients first, always. No decision is made at Sprout without considering the value it would bring to our families.
- Think and act like an owner: We think of ourselves as not just employees but part owners. We understand that when Sprout thrives, we all thrive.
- Candor and respect: We can't achieve greatness without ever disagreeing. We need to have healthy debates to ensure that we're making the right decisions.
- Never settle for less: We don't settle for anything less than excellence. We're relentlessly committed to delivering the best care to our patients and always strive to do better for them.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
Sprout Therapy is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing all employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from every background and life experience.