Who We Are At Sprout Therapy:
Sprout Therapy is a tech-forward provider of pediatric therapy across the United States. We believe that families, clinicians, and insurers all deserve a better healthcare experience, so we built one.
Backed by >$30mm from General Catalyst, Felicis Ventures, Founders Fund, & others. Our mission is to provide personalized, technology-empowered care for children with autism in the environment best suited to help them grow and thrive — the home. We’re looking to rapidly grow our team with values-driven, diverse, caring professionals to help us improve autism care. .
About The Role:
Sprout is searching for a Product Manager focused on our Provider platform to help us build out the technology that will allow us to sign-up, onboard, train, and provide better tools for our providers as they care for our patients. You are analytically-driven and will infuse the team with a data-first mindset. You have empathy for both the customer and our customer operations teams, and you are always thinking about how to make the process better for both parties. You have a strong background in creating engaging customer experiences that deliver high value and promote customer retention. Based on your past product experience, you have the product instincts to make informed decisions even when you don’t have a majority of the data.
Sprout is growing rapidly and we have many challenging and meaningful problems to solve. You will help build a strong product foundation and scale these core functionalities across all audiences with many opportunities to learn and grow.
What You’ll Focus On:
- Work with a highly cross-functional team to define the roadmap and execution plan around how Sprout acquires, onboards, and retains providers delivering ABA Therapy.
- Propose ways to leverage our software and data to make the acquisition and onboarding process as efficient and automated as possible, with a focus on lowering our provider acquisition costs while maintaining a high-quality bar for our providers.
- Utilize both quantitative and qualitative data points to inform decision making around how to best achieve our goals.
- Define, own, and measure the success of the product, aligning with company OKRs
- Create product specifications, project plans, user stories, and other documentations needed to ensure product plans and requirements are clearly communicated and understood
- Communicate and align the product goals, results, priorities, roadmap, and milestones to your team and key stakeholders across the organization
- Determine how to build a strong product infrastructure with our engineering and data teams to ensure that our product will scale seamlessly.
- Evaluate and manage external partnerships and services that may be required for building the product
What You’ll Need:
- 5+ years experience leading and/or aligning a team of engineers, designers, and operations teams to design and execute high-quality customer experiences.
- Must be a proactive player, who ensures all teams and execs are aligned on priorities and roadmap.
- Is articulate in framing problems and describing solutions to peers and executives alike.
- Deep understanding of acquisition / retention KPIs and complex funnels.
- Experience in building HIPAA compliant / healthcare-focused software is a plus.
- Experience with Jira, project management, and running scrum processes is a plus.
In addition to our clinicians and supporting departments, our company is built around four cross functional teams (spanning operations, product, marketing, business development, etc.):
- Demand - Deliver top notch products and services to our growing number of patients. You’ll work with families to understand pain points and optimize the patient journey from first contact to start of care to offboarding.
- Supply - Own and manage the relationship with our clinical practitioners. You are responsible for the growth of our clinician ecosystem by attracting, recruiting, and retaining high quality autism care providers.
- Platform - Build tools and provide services to optimize and improve the delivery of clinical care. You’ll help match the right provider with the right family, coordinate clinical care, and develop digital therapeutics products.
- Quality - Improve the quality of care delivered to our patients. You’ll ensure that we provide strong clinical outcomes, develop training platforms to level up our providers, and maintain compliance with a variety of payor and regulatory requirements.
At Sprout, we are a globally distributed team with many of our team members located in the following cities: San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Montreal, and Kyiv. While everyone currently works remotely, we envision a future that balances face to face collaboration with a remote friendly environment.
What We Believe:
- Patients first, everything else second: We put our patients first, always. No decision is made at Sprout without considering the value it would bring to our families.
- Think and act like an owner: We think of ourselves as not just employees but part owners. We understand that when Sprout thrives, we all thrive.
- Candor and respect: We can't achieve greatness without ever disagreeing. We need to have healthy debates to ensure that we're making the right decisions.
- Never settle for less: We don't settle for anything less than excellence. We're relentlessly committed to delivering the best care to our patients and always strive to do better by them.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.