Who We Are At Sprout Therapy:
Sprout Therapy is a tech-forward provider of pediatric therapy across the United States. We believe that families, clinicians, and insurers all deserve a better healthcare experience, so we built one.
Backed by >$30mm from General Catalyst, Felicis Ventures, Founders Fund, & others. Our mission is to provide personalized, technology-empowered care for children with autism in the environment best suited to help them grow and thrive — the home. We’re looking to rapidly grow our team with values-driven, diverse, caring professionals to help us improve autism care.
About the Role:
As we look to scale our business, we are growing our engineering team to help us build the tools needed to provide better care for our families. We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our team and help establish best-practices and infrastructure for DevOps.
What You’ll Do:
- Design, test, and implement continuous integration and deployment pipelines using tools such as GitHub actions, Jenkins, etc.
- Design and develop automation and testing tools across our entire development stack.
- Build and maintain automation frameworks.
- Troubleshoot source code management and deployment issues.
- Create and maintain documentation on configuration, design, troubleshooting, etc.
- Help perform security audits and determine best practices for security within the standards of HIPAA.
- Optimize system performance, availability, and scalability.
What You’ll Need:
- 5+ years of experience with cloud server configuration and maintenance (AWS preferred).
- Excellent knowledge and experience with CI/CD tools and automation frameworks.
- Some experience with security frameworks such as HIPAA, HITECH, PCI is a plus.
- Ability to maintain operational SLAs and reporting standards.
- A proven track record of taking ownership and driving results on technical projects.
In addition to our clinicians and supporting departments, our company is built around four cross functional teams (spanning operations, product, marketing, business development, etc.):
- Demand - Deliver top notch products and services to our growing number of patients. You’ll work with families to understand pain points and optimize the patient journey from first contact to start of care to offboarding.
- Supply - Own and manage the relationship with our clinical practitioners. You are responsible for the growth of our clinician ecosystem by attracting, recruiting, and retaining high quality autism care providers.
- Platform - Build tools and provide services to optimize and improve the delivery of clinical care. You’ll help match the right provider with the right family, coordinate clinical care, and develop digital therapeutics products.
- Quality - Improve the quality of care delivered to our patients. You’ll ensure that we provide strong clinical outcomes, develop training platforms to level up our providers, and maintain compliance with a variety of payor and regulatory requirements.
At Sprout, we are a globally distributed team with many of our team members located in the following cities: San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Montreal, and Kyiv. While everyone currently works remotely, we envision a future that balances face to face collaboration with a remote friendly environment.
What We Believe:
- Patients first, everything else second: We put our patients first, always. No decision is made at Sprout without considering the value it would bring to our families.
- Think and act like an owner: We think of ourselves as not just employees but part owners. We understand that when Sprout thrives, we all thrive.
- Candor and respect: We can't achieve greatness without ever disagreeing. We need to have healthy debates to ensure that we're making the right decisions.
- Never settle for less: We don't settle for anything less than excellence. We're relentlessly committed to delivering the best care to our patients and always strive to do better by them.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.