Who We Are At Sprout Therapy:
Sprout Therapy is a tech-forward provider of pediatric therapy across the United States. We believe that families, clinicians, and insurers all deserve a better healthcare experience, so we built one.
Backed by >$30mm from General Catalyst, Felicis Ventures, Founders Fund, & others. Our mission is to provide personalized, technology-empowered care for children with autism in the environment best suited to help them grow and thrive — the home. We’re looking to rapidly grow our team with values-driven, diverse, caring professionals to help us improve autism care. .
About the Role:
At Sprout, we are looking for a Recruiting Operations Partner who is data-driven and obsessed with developing and driving scalable processes. You will be an integral part of the Global Acquisition team and help facilitate interview scheduling while also being a super user of our ATS (Greenhouse) and partner with TA leadership to develop automated processes.
What You’ll Do
- Relentlessly maintain and update data in ATS, Greenhouse (including JDs, requisitions, workflows, etc.);
- Facilitate interview scheduling and coordination;
- Manage all job postings on our website and third party boards;
- Provide team training regularly to increase productivity for recruiting workflows and receive feedback on our tools;
- Own the candidate experience and dissect the end-to-end application/recruitment and communication processes to ensure best-in-class candidate experience;
- Point of contact for all recruiting systems, both internal and external partners;
- Special projects, to include: creation of hiring manager & candidate prep guides, ATS training for recruiters and stakeholders, etc.
- Create and maintain recruiting activity reports/dashboards.
What You’ll Need
- Prior experience in a Recruiting Coordinator, HR Coordinator, role within a startup or growing tech company is preferred;
- ATS, specifically Greenhouse, experience;
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and an empathetic, customer-service attitude;
- Top-notch written communication skills;
- Must be a self-starter, have a strong work ethic, and take ownership of their work.
- Fluent English.
In addition to our clinicians and supporting departments, our company is built around four cross-functional teams (spanning operations, product, marketing, business development, etc.):
- Demand - Deliver top-notch products and services to our growing number of patients. You’ll work with families to understand pain points and optimize the patient journey from the first contact to the start of care to offboarding.
- Supply - Own and manage the relationship with our clinical practitioners. You are responsible for the growth of our clinician ecosystem by attracting, recruiting, and retaining high-quality autism care providers.
- Platform - Build tools and provide services to optimize and improve the delivery of clinical care. You’ll help match the right provider with the right family, coordinate clinical care, and develop digital therapeutics products.
- Quality - Improve the quality of care delivered to our patients. You’ll ensure that we provide strong clinical outcomes, develop training platforms to level up our providers, and maintain compliance with a variety of payor and regulatory requirements.
At Sprout, we are a globally distributed team with many of our team members located in the following cities: San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Montreal, and Kyiv. While everyone currently works remotely, we envision a future that balances face to face collaboration with a remote-friendly environment.
What We Believe:
- Patients first, everything else second: We put our patients first, always. No decision is made at Sprout without considering the value it would bring to our families.
- Think and act like an owner: We think of ourselves as not just employees but part owners. We understand that when Sprout thrives, we all thrive.
- Candor and respect: We can't achieve greatness without ever disagreeing. We need to have healthy debates to ensure that we're making the right decisions.
- Never settle for less: We don't settle for anything less than excellence. We're relentlessly committed to delivering the best care to our patients and always strive to do better for them.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
Sprout Therapy is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing all employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from every background and life experience.