Who We Are at Sprout Therapy
Sprout Therapy is a tech-forward provider of pediatric therapy across the United States. We believe that families, clinicians, and insurers all deserve a better healthcare experience, so we built one.
Backed by > $30mm from General Catalyst, Felicis Ventures, Founders Fund, & others. Our mission is to provide personalized, technology-empowered care for children with autism in the environment best suited to help them grow and thrive — the home.
We’re looking to rapidly grow our team with values-driven, diverse, caring professionals to help us improve autism care.
About the Role:
In this role, you’ll provide manual QA coverage of products that are both live and in development. You’ll work closely with our entire product, engineering and design team to understand user stories and requirements, and then ensure that products and features are built according to those specifications and as bug free as possible.
What You’ll Do:
- You’ll create test documentation for live products as well as products in development to ensure that we have regular QA coverage on all of our products
- You’ll help to test first product versions and provide your feedback to make our products as bug free as possible
- You’ll work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- You’ll help to build up processes at Sprout to ensure we hold ourselves to a high bar of quality before shipping anything in development
- You’ll validate and sign-off on new feature and internal firmware releases
What You’ll Need:
- You have experience in UNIX/Linux, DB, and SQL, Jira (or any other bug tracking tools), TestRail (or any other test case management tool)
- You’re tech savvy, and have a strong understanding of network principles, & embedded systems
- You have knowledge of the latest testing methodologies and best practices
- You thrive in a fast-paced work environments in a rapidly growing company
- You have great to excellent written and spoken English
- You’re familiar with Agile frameworks
- You understand client-server architecture
Nice to have:
- You have backend testing experience
- You have a basic familiarity with AWS
- You have basic automation skills
In addition to our clinicians and supporting departments, our company is built around four cross functional teams (spanning operations, product, marketing, business development, etc.):
- Demand - Deliver top notch products and services to our growing number of families. You’ll work with families to understand pain points and optimize the patient journey from first contact to start of care to offboarding.
- Supply - Own and manage the relationship with our clinical practitioners. You are responsible for the growth of our clinician ecosystem by attracting, recruiting, and retaining high quality autism care providers.
- Platform - Build tools and provide services to optimize and improve the delivery of clinical care. You’ll help match the right provider with the right family, coordinate clinical care, and develop digital therapeutics products.
- Quality - Improve the quality of care delivered to our families. You’ll ensure that we provide strong clinical outcomes, develop training platforms to level up our providers, and maintain compliance with a variety of payor and regulatory requirements.
At Sprout, we are a globally distributed team with many of our team members located in the following cities: San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Montreal, and Kyiv. While everyone currently works remotely, we envision a future that balances face to face collaboration with a remote friendly environment.
What We Believe:
- Families first, everything else second: We put our families first, always. No decision is made at Sprout without considering the value it would bring to our families.
- Think and act like an owner: We think of ourselves as not just employees but part owners. We understand that when Sprout thrives, we all thrive.
- Candor and respect: We can't achieve greatness without ever disagreeing. We need to have healthy debates to ensure that we're making the right decisions.
- Never settle for less: We don't settle for anything less than excellence. We're relentlessly committed to delivering the best care to our patients and always strive to do better by them.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
Sprout Therapy is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing all employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from every background and life experience.