Who We Are at Sprout Therapy
Sprout Therapy is a tech-forward provider of pediatric therapy across the United States. We believe that families, clinicians, and insurers all deserve a better healthcare experience, so we built one.
Backed by >$30mm from General Catalyst, Felicis Ventures, Founders Fund, & others. Our mission is to provide personalized, technology-empowered care for children with autism in the environment best suited to help them grow and thrive — the home. We’re looking to rapidly grow our team with values-driven, diverse, caring professionals to help us improve autism care.
About the Role
At Sprout, we are looking for a Clinical Operations Associate, Matching to execute and manage the business operations, reporting, and monitor a variety of tasks among various departments. The successful candidate will not only build strong and uniform processes for Sprout, but will also leverage the ongoing data gathering and business performance to refine strategies and acquisition parameters as well as serve as a key connector to other departments.
What You’ll Do
- Data Entry / Audit Requests: Analysis, reporting, and improvement of current data and forecasting
- Matching: Coordinate, monitor, and report on the matching side between providers and patients
- Operations: Help establish a culture of performance and operating principles and implementation of those strategies
- Monitoring Assist in the scaling operations of Sprout and provide oversight and guidance across departments
- Platform Monitoring: Ensure that Sprout’s platform is being managed as efficiently and profitably as possible
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business, Economics, Data Analytics, or related field
- 2 years of proven experience working in a similar role
- An understanding of how to make business decisions and can solve problems
- Ability to assess situations or circumstances shrewdly and draw sound conclusions
- An eye and desire towards constant problem solving and improvement
- A strong team orientation and must possess a track record in developing strong relationships across a business
- You have the ability to think broadly and strategically and work within a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, growing environment
- A superior analytical, quantitative, and technical skills which reflects through your processes and reports
- To demonstrate high energy, intensity, discipline, and attention to detail on your own
In addition to our clinicians and supporting departments, our company is built around four cross functional teams (spanning operations, product, marketing, business development, etc.):
- Demand - Deliver top notch products and services to our growing number of patients. You’ll work with families to understand pain points and optimize the patient journey from first contact to start of care to offboarding
- Supply - Own and manage the relationship with our clinical practitioners. You are responsible for the growth of our clinician ecosystem by attracting, recruiting, and retaining high quality autism care providers
- Platform - Build tools and provide services to optimize and improve the delivery of clinical care. You’ll help match the right provider with the right family, coordinate clinical care, and develop digital therapeutics products
- Quality - Improve the quality of care delivered to our patients. You’ll ensure that we provide strong clinical outcomes, develop training platforms to level up our providers, and maintain compliance with a variety of payor and regulatory requirements
At Sprout, we are a globally distributed team with many of our team members located in the following cities: San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Montreal, and Kyiv. While everyone currently works remotely, we envision a future that balances face to face collaboration with a remote friendly environment.
What We Believe
- Patients first, everything else second: We put our patients first, always. No decision is made at Sprout without considering the value it would bring to our families
- Think and act like an owner: We think of ourselves as not just employees but part owners. We understand that when Sprout thrives, we all thrive
- Candor and respect: We can't achieve greatness without ever disagreeing. We need to have healthy debates to ensure that we're making the right decisions
- Never settle for less: We don't settle for anything less than excellence. We're relentlessly committed to delivering the best care to our patients and always strive to do better by them
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
Sprout Therapy is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing all employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from every background and life experience.