Who We Are At Sprout Therapy:
Sprout Therapy is a tech-forward provider of pediatric therapy across the United States. We believe that families, clinicians, and insurers all deserve a better healthcare experience, so we built one.
Backed by >$30mm from General Catalyst, Felicis Ventures, Founders Fund, & others. Our mission is to provide personalized, technology-empowered care for children with autism in the environment best suited to help them grow and thrive — the home. We’re looking to rapidly grow our team with values-driven, diverse, caring professionals to help us improve autism care. .
Insights from data are critical to growing Sprout’s business and ensuring a high-quality customer experience. The Data Analyst role will work closely with a cross-functional team across product, operations, marketing, and engineering to collect, understand, and analyze from all parts of the business to determine how we can achieve greater operational efficiency and product success. The Analyst will be empowered to proactively think about how we can leverage our data to grow the business as well as assist with deeper analysis that helps drive our product and operational roadmaps.
What You’ll Do:
- Developing and sharing insights around the key metrics that drive the specific parts of the business you are helping grow
- Working with partners across the business to identify the key metrics we should track and sharing analysis, dashboards, and reports to drive these metrics
- Actively proposing ways we can better leverage and analyze our data to support our defined objectives
- Use your analytical skills to help drive and validate key decisions that need to be made to support the business
- An ability to understand, implement, and maintain key data pipelines that relate to your specific area of the business
What You’ll Need:
- 3+ years working in a product and/or operational analytics role, acting as the analytics representative for the voice of the customer.
- Excellent SQL skills, ability to write and debug complex SQL queries
- Experience with Snowflake, Github, dbt, Python, and R is a plus
- Experience with data visualization tools like Looker, Tableau, Periscope or similar
- A track record of working autonomously, with strong organizational and time management skills
- Experience with communicating data driven insights to business stakeholders
- A strong desire to understand our business objectives and customer experience
In addition to our clinicians and supporting departments, our company is built around four cross functional teams (spanning operations, product, marketing, business development, etc.):
- Demand - Deliver top notch products and services to our growing number of patients. You’ll work with families to understand pain points and optimize the patient journey from first contact to start of care to offboarding.
- Supply - Own and manage the relationship with our clinical practitioners. You are responsible for the growth of our clinician ecosystem by attracting, recruiting, and retaining high quality autism care providers.
- Platform - Build tools and provide services to optimize and improve the delivery of clinical care. You’ll help match the right provider with the right family, coordinate clinical care, and develop digital therapeutics products.
- Quality - Improve the quality of care delivered to our patients. You’ll ensure that we provide strong clinical outcomes, develop training platforms to level up our providers, and maintain compliance with a variety of payor and regulatory requirements.
At Sprout, we are a globally distributed team with many of our team members located in the following cities: San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Montreal, and Kyiv. While everyone currently works remotely, we envision a future that balances face to face collaboration with a remote friendly environment.
What We Believe:
- Patients first, everything else second: We put our patients first, always. No decision is made at Sprout without considering the value it would bring to our families.
- Think and act like an owner: We think of ourselves as not just employees but part owners. We understand that when Sprout thrives, we all thrive.
- Candor and respect: We can't achieve greatness without ever disagreeing. We need to have healthy debates to ensure that we're making the right decisions.
- Never settle for less: We don't settle for anything less than excellence. We're relentlessly committed to delivering the best care to our patients and always strive to do better by them.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
Sprout Therapy is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing all employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from every background and life experience.