Who We Are at Sprout Therapy:
Sprout Therapy is a tech-forward provider of pediatric therapy across the United States. We believe that families, clinicians, and insurers all deserve a better healthcare experience, so we built one.
Backed by > $30mm from General Catalyst, Felicis Ventures, Founders Fund, & others. Our mission is to provide personalized, technology-empowered care for children with autism in the environment best suited to help them grow and thrive — the home. We’re looking to rapidly grow our team with values-driven, diverse, caring professionals to help us improve autism care
About the Role:
As a Lead for the Client Concierge team, your first task will be to partner with management to identify and establish Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) that will lead Sprout and the team to succeed in our mission to redefine the client experience for families and therapists, while decreasing the average wait time to start therapy from a year-and-a-half to five weeks. As the families’ first point of contact with Sprout, the Client Concierge team plays an integral role in achieving our mission by providing a highly-curated experience and service in a high inbound volume environment.
What You’ll Do:
- Identify performance opportunities to develop and implement action plans
- Directly leads and supervises staff, including interviewing, hiring, planning, assigning, and directing work
- Develop, coach and mentor the team, as well as enable them to excel in their objectives.
- Identify areas of improvement and make recommendations based on data, analytics and best practices
What You’ll Need:
- At least 2 years of experience leading sales or customer-facing teams in a high-growth environment
- Experience managing, hiring and onboarding a remote team
- Data driven approach to managing sales and customer service performance
- Proven ability to analyze complex situations and develop action plans to lead teams to achieve their KPIs
- Demonstrate a high-degree of customer-centric thinking, and a track record for working cross-functionally between sales and support teams
In addition to our clinicians and supporting departments, our company is built around four cross functional teams (spanning operations, product, marketing, business development, etc.):
- Demand - Deliver top notch products and services to our growing number of patients. You’ll work with families to understand pain points and optimize the patient journey from first contact to start of care to offboarding.
- Supply - Own and manage the relationship with our clinical practitioners. You are responsible for the growth of our clinician ecosystem by attracting, recruiting, and retaining high quality autism care providers.
- Platform - Build tools and provide services to optimize and improve the delivery of clinical care. You’ll help match the right provider with the right family, coordinate clinical care, and develop digital therapeutics products.
- Quality - Improve the quality of care delivered to our patients. You’ll ensure that we provide strong clinical outcomes, develop training platforms to level up our providers, and maintain compliance with a variety of payor and regulatory requirements.
At Sprout, we are a globally distributed team with many of our team members located in the following cities: San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Montreal, and Kyiv. While everyone currently works remotely, we envision a future that balances face to face collaboration with a remote friendly environment.
What We Believe:
- Patients first, everything else second: We put our patients first, always. No decision is made at Sprout without considering the value it would bring to our families.
- Think and act like an owner: We think of ourselves as not just employees but part owners. We understand that when Sprout thrives, we all thrive.
- Candor and respect: We can't achieve greatness without ever disagreeing. We need to have healthy debates to ensure that we're making the right decisions.
- Never settle for less: We don't settle for anything less than excellence. We're relentlessly committed to delivering the best care to our patients and always strive to do better by them.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
Sprout Therapy is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing all employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from every background and life experience.