Who We Are at Sprout Therapy:
Sprout Therapy is a tech-forward provider of pediatric therapy across the United States. We believe that families, clinicians, and insurers all deserve a better healthcare experience, so we built one.
Backed by >$30mm from General Catalyst, Felicis Ventures, Founders Fund, & others. Our mission is to provide personalized, technology-empowered care for children with autism in the environment best suited to help them grow and thrive — the home. We’re looking to rapidly grow our team with values-driven, diverse, caring professionals to help us improve autism care.
About the Role:
Sprout is looking for a Marketing Design Lead to build our creative department from the ground up. This is a hands-on brand-defining role for one of the fastest growing health tech companies in the world. You will be responsible for bringing our creative to life through work that is on-brand and hits our performance targets. You will oversee the creative process and work hand in hand with marketing to launch creative you and everyone on the team can be proud of.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with marketing and product teams to develop campaigns and assets that tell compelling stories and meet business objectives, with a focus on Facebook ads.
- Lead the conceptualization, approval and direction of all photography, videography, design, and voice production for marketing.
- Develop a nimble and highly iterative creative process that develops winning creative through both quantitative and qualitative data.
- Continually improve our creative process and the creative team’s work from start to finish by managing project flow and prioritization.
What You’ll Need:
- 4+ years of experience overseeing performance marketing creative for a hyper growth company that has a strong focus on paid marketing.
- Good knowledge of marketing metrics and a strong curiosity for consumer psychology.
- A proven ability to partner and collaborate with marketing to achieve business objectives.
- A proven ability to mentor and/or lead creative teams.
- Ability to be hands on with design tasks including graphic design, motion graphics, animation, and video editing.
- Experience in managing the creative process to get the possible execution on a core message.
- A portfolio that demonstrates your creative vision and aesthetic and your ability to elevate a brand across a wide range of platforms.
In addition to our clinicians and supporting departments, our company is built around four cross functional teams (spanning operations, product, marketing, business development, etc.):
- Demand - Deliver top notch products and services to our growing number of patients. You’ll work with families to understand pain points and optimize the patient journey from first contact to start of care to offboarding.
- Supply - Own and manage the relationship with our clinical practitioners. You are responsible for the growth of our clinician ecosystem by attracting, recruiting, and retaining high quality autism care providers.
- Platform - Build tools and provide services to optimize and improve the delivery of clinical care. You’ll help match the right provider with the right family, coordinate clinical care, and develop digital therapeutics products.
- Quality - Improve the quality of care delivered to our patients. You’ll ensure that we provide strong clinical outcomes, develop training platforms to level up our providers, and maintain compliance with a variety of payor and regulatory requirements.
At Sprout, we are a globally distributed team with many of our team members located in the following cities: San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Montreal, and Kyiv. While everyone currently works remotely, we envision a future that balances face to face collaboration with a remote friendly environment.
What We Believe:
- Patients first, everything else second: We put our patients first, always. No decision is made at Sprout without considering the value it would bring to our families.
- Think and act like an owner: We think of ourselves as not just employees but part owners. We understand that when Sprout thrives, we all thrive.
- Candor and respect: We can't achieve greatness without ever disagreeing. We need to have healthy debates to ensure that we're making the right decisions.
- Never settle for less: We don't settle for anything less than excellence. We're relentlessly committed to delivering the best care to our patients and always strive to do better by them.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
Sprout Therapy is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing all employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from every background and life experience.