Who We Are at Sprout Therapy:
Sprout Therapy is a tech-forward provider of pediatric therapy across the United States. We believe that families, clinicians, and insurers all deserve a better healthcare experience, so we built one.
Backed by > $30mm from General Catalyst, Felicis Ventures, Founders Fund, & others. Our mission is to provide personalized, technology-empowered care for children with autism in the environment best suited to help them grow and thrive — the home. We’re looking to rapidly grow our team with values-driven, diverse, caring professionals to help us improve autism care.
About the Role:
You will be responsible for owning the strategy and implementation of operational tools internally, with an emphasis on Salesforce. You’ll be working with all stakeholders involved to identify and build out requirements, specifically straddling the line between product and operations to ensure that internal operations tools are built in a way that adheres to the product build out needs (including data) while also addressing the operations team needs for tool functionality. You will report to the VP Product.
What You’ll Do:
- Own and drive the strategy and utilization of operational tools within your team vertical
- Produce & prioritize a roadmap of Salesforce requirements, and work with Salesforce engineers to implement and roll out the roadmap iteratively
- Maintain and optimize products that connect with Salesforce to ensure we’re fully leveraging them and that the integrations are done thoughtfully
- Work closely with both Product and Operations stakeholders to ensure that we thoughtfully implement technology solutions that addresses the actual pain points and needs of the team
- Work closely with the Product team to evaluate build vs. buy decisions
- Ensure we fully utilize and leverage key product features across the entire operations organization
What You’ll Need:
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in Operations Manager level role
- Experience creating salesforce requirements
- Experience managing and administrating salesforce in the past
- Strong analytical, organizational, and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills including a high degree of professionalism
In addition to our clinicians and supporting departments, our company is built around four cross functional teams (spanning operations, product, marketing, business development, etc.):
- Demand - Deliver top notch products and services to our growing number of patients. You’ll work with families to understand pain points and optimize the patient journey from first contact to start of care to offboarding.
- Supply - Own and manage the relationship with our clinical practitioners. You are responsible for the growth of our clinician ecosystem by attracting, recruiting, and retaining high quality autism care providers.
- Platform - Build tools and provide services to optimize and improve the delivery of clinical care. You’ll help match the right provider with the right family, coordinate clinical care, and develop digital therapeutics products.
- Quality - Improve the quality of care delivered to our patients. You’ll ensure that we provide strong clinical outcomes, develop training platforms to level up our providers, and maintain compliance with a variety of payor and regulatory requirements.
At Sprout, we are a globally distributed team with many of our team members located in the following cities: San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Montreal, and Kyiv. While everyone currently works remotely, we envision a future that balances face to face collaboration with a remote friendly environment.
What We Believe:
- Patients first, everything else second: We put our patients first, always. No decision is made at Sprout without considering the value it would bring to our families.
- Think and act like an owner: We think of ourselves as not just employees but part owners. We understand that when Sprout thrives, we all thrive.
- Candor and respect: We can't achieve greatness without ever disagreeing. We need to have healthy debates to ensure that we're making the right decisions.
- Never settle for less: We don't settle for anything less than excellence. We're relentlessly committed to delivering the best care to our patients and always strive to do better by them.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
Sprout Therapy is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing all employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from every background and life experience.