Who We Are at Sprout Therapy:
Sprout Therapy is a tech-forward provider of pediatric therapy across the United States. We believe that families, clinicians, and insurers all deserve a better healthcare experience, so we built one.
Backed by >$30mm from General Catalyst, Felicis Ventures, Founders Fund, & others. Our mission is to provide personalized, technology-empowered care for children with autism in the environment best suited to help them grow and thrive — the home. We’re looking to rapidly grow our team with values-driven, diverse, caring professionals to help us improve autism care.
About the Course:
We’re proud to introduce Sprout's inaugural Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Training & Certification Program! Advance your career by becoming a Registered Behavioral Therapist. Our 80-hour, high quality, mixed-method training follows the Registered Behavior Technician™ Task List 2nd Edition and is designed to meet the training requirement for the RBT™ credential.
We are currently seeking qualified part-time and full-time Behavior Technicians (BT’s) to take on a journey through the in-home Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) services to children with Autism Spectrum Disorder or other developmental disabilities.
At the end of the course, you will also be able to:
- Identify the key features of Autism
- Understand the core principles of applied behavior analysis
- Promote language development, skill acquisition, and prosocial behaviors for individuals with autism
- Obtain the RBT credential
What You’ll Do During Training:
- Self-paced, online instructional training on nationally-recognized eLearning platform
- Structured observations with active-learning activities
- In-person practical skills training
- Supervised experiences with clients
What You’ll Need:
- Experience working with children preferred
- High School Diploma
- Reliable transportation, driver's license, insurance, and smartphone
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills
- A positive attitude and willingness to take direction from senior staff members
Perks of the Course:
- All expenses paid RBT certification and training course (>$2,000 value)
- BACB RBT Certification Exam covered by Sprout ($90 value)
- Paid to attend the 4-week class and enhance your skills in the ABA industry
- RBT training + shadowing opportunities with Sprout’s Clinical team who have over 30+ years of experience in ABA.
- Full-time employment opportunity to join Sprout Therapy (upon successful completion of full program)
What We Believe:
- Patients first, everything else second: We put our patients first, always. No decision is made at Sprout without considering the value it would bring to our families.
- Think and act like an owner: We think of ourselves as not just employees but part owners. We understand that when Sprout thrives, we all thrive.
- Candor and respect: We can't achieve greatness without ever disagreeing. We need to have healthy debates to ensure that we're making the right decisions.
- Never settle for less: We don't settle for anything less than excellence. We're relentlessly committed to delivering the best care to our patients and always strive to do better by them.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
Sprout Therapy is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing all employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from every background and life experience.