Who We Are at Sprout Therapy:
Sprout Therapy is a tech-forward provider of pediatric therapy across the United States. We believe that families, clinicians, and insurers all deserve a better healthcare experience, so we built one.
Backed by >$30mm from General Catalyst, Felicis Ventures, Founders Fund, & others. Our mission is to provide personalized, technology-empowered care for children with autism in the environment best suited to help them grow and thrive — the home. We’re looking to rapidly grow our team with values-driven, diverse, caring professionals to help us improve autism care.
About the Role:
We are looking for a tenacious and proactive Director of Recruiting, who will create and apply an efficient recruiting strategy for hiring A-players and set high standards with every hire to drive Sprout Therapy culture and company values. This individual will work closely with executives, develop strong relationships with hiring managers, and ensure a great hiring experience for all candidates.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage the recruitment team with building performance management
- Process stakeholders’ recruitment requests and ensure that all of them follow the defined recruitment process
- Create and apply sourcing strategies aligned with the corporate requirements and standards
- Identify bottlenecks that hinder work progress and eliminate them by finding new ways to speed up the recruitment process with no loss of quality
- Define and implement efficient methods and appropriate recruiting channels
- Establish and maintain high quality hiring practices
- Define and apply recruiting metrics while constantly providing hiring analytics
- Assess external labor market conditions, examining hiring trends and anticipating the organization’s response to labor market changes
- Develop new external partnerships and manage existing external ones to facilitate professional networking and brand awareness
- Set up alignment of recruiting strategy and key business priorities to identify, attract, and hire diverse talent within a competitive landscape
- Strategically identify sources of top talent for corporate positions across key functional areas
- Set up of constant planning of the upcoming vacancies in advance for development of fiscal year budget to optimize use of company resources and apply this approach to the whole recruitment strategy
What You’ll Need:
- 7+ years of recruiting experience
- Good understanding of IT market
- Proven success in assessing and utilizing effective tools, processes, and best practices to improve recruitment
- A strong understanding of recruiting trends and an openness to pioneering new practices
- Experience in successful communication with foreign employees and executives
- Excellent management, leadership, communication and negotiation skills to engage and influence others
- Ability to lead the full-cycle recruitment process and improve it
- Experience in candidates selection and interviewing using different approaches and techniques
- Experience in direct search and headhunting
- Experience with metrics and analysis of recruiters’ performance
- Ability to work under high pressure in a demanding environment and to handle a high volume of open roles
- Excellent spoken and written English
In addition to our clinicians and supporting departments, our company is built around four cross functional teams (spanning operations, product, marketing, business development, etc.):
- Demand - Deliver top notch products and services to our growing number of patients. You’ll work with families to understand pain points and optimize the patient journey from first contact to start of care to offboarding.
- Supply - Own and manage the relationship with our clinical practitioners. You are responsible for the growth of our clinician ecosystem by attracting, recruiting, and retaining high quality autism care providers.
- Platform - Build tools and provide services to optimize and improve the delivery of clinical care. You’ll help match the right provider with the right family, coordinate clinical care, and develop digital therapeutics products.
- Quality - Improve the quality of care delivered to our patients. You’ll ensure that we provide strong clinical outcomes, develop training platforms to level up our providers, and maintain compliance with a variety of payor and regulatory requirements.
At Sprout, we are a globally distributed team with many of our team members located in the following cities: San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Montreal, and Kyiv. While everyone currently works remotely, we envision a future that balances face to face collaboration with a remote friendly environment.
What We Believe:
- Patients first, everything else second: We put our patients first, always. No decision is made at Sprout without considering the value it would bring to our families.
- Think and act like an owner: We think of ourselves as not just employees but part owners. We understand that when Sprout thrives, we all thrive.
- Candor and respect: We can't achieve greatness without ever disagreeing. We need to have healthy debates to ensure that we're making the right decisions.
- Never settle for less: We don't settle for anything less than excellence. We're relentlessly committed to delivering the best care to our patients and always strive to do better by them.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
Sprout Therapy is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing all employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from every background and life experience.