Who We Are at Sprout Therapy:
Sprout Therapy is a tech-forward provider of pediatric therapy across the United States. We believe that families, clinicians, and insurers all deserve a better healthcare experience, so we built one.
Backed by > $30mm from General Catalyst, Felicis Ventures, Founders Fund, & others. Our mission is to provide personalized, technology-empowered care for children with autism in the environment best suited to help them grow and thrive — the home. We’re looking to rapidly grow our team with values-driven, diverse, caring professionals to help us improve autism care.
The Senior Director of Operations will be a transformational operational leader for an innovative ABA business with a new innovative idea serving a dynamic marketplace and be an integral part of the divisional leadership team. This position will oversee all management areas required to produce quality products and is responsible for managing and delivering the day to day planning, resources and production requirements to meet expectations while delivering on strategic and annual planning goals. He/She will drive Continuous Improvement across all aspects of the operation supply, demand, quality and platform providing competitive advantage to the business through efficiencies and optimization.
What You’ll Do:
- Plan and Prioritize activities and initiatives to ensure all teams are in alignment and achieving overall goals
- Provide leadership and direction while managing departmental goals and objectives and conduct continuous improvement activities to ensure world-class operation is consistently achieved
- Continuously develops team members through active engagement, problem solving, special assignments, and continuous improvement activities
- Provide input and data to support ongoing budgeting and strategic planning process
- Drive strategy and implementation of different technologies to support and optimize Sprout’s demand and supply
- Operationalize new application and platform components, infrastructure, and critical systems
- Work with other departments on collaborative efforts and to facilitate requests that require participation of the other Operations teams
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s in Business degree required; MBA desirable
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Sr. Manager/Director level role preferred
- Excellent strategic thinking and ability to lead through influence
- Highly analytical nature, with an ability to roll up sleeves and “go deep” as needed to improve performance and outcomes
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities, set and achieve challenging goals; work under the pressure of deadlines and be adept at managing multiple tasks
- Strong analytical, organizational, and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills including a high degree of professionalism
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Startup Experience is a plus
In addition to our clinicians and supporting departments, our company is built around four cross functional teams (spanning operations, product, marketing, business development, etc.):
- Demand - Deliver top notch products and services to our growing number of patients. You’ll work with families to understand pain points and optimize the patient journey from first contact to start of care to offboarding.
- Supply - Own and manage the relationship with our clinical practitioners. You are responsible for the growth of our clinician ecosystem by attracting, recruiting, and retaining high quality autism care providers.
- Platform - Build tools and provide services to optimize and improve the delivery of clinical care. You’ll help match the right provider with the right family, coordinate clinical care, and develop digital therapeutics products.
- Quality - Improve the quality of care delivered to our patients. You’ll ensure that we provide strong clinical outcomes, develop training platforms to level up our providers, and maintain compliance with a variety of payor and regulatory requirements.
At Sprout, we are a globally distributed team with many of our team members located in the following cities: San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Montreal, and Kyiv. While everyone currently works remotely, we envision a future that balances face to face collaboration with a remote friendly environment.
What We Believe:
- Patients first, everything else second: We put our patients first, always. No decision is made at Sprout without considering the value it would bring to our families.
- Think and act like an owner: We think of ourselves as not just employees but part owners. We understand that when Sprout thrives, we all thrive.
- Candor and respect: We can't achieve greatness without ever disagreeing. We need to have healthy debates to ensure that we're making the right decisions.
- Never settle for less: We don't settle for anything less than excellence. We're relentlessly committed to delivering the best care to our patients and always strive to do better by them.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
Sprout Therapy is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing all employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from every background and life experience.