Who We Are at Sprout Therapy:
Sprout Therapy is a tech-forward provider of pediatric therapy across the United States. We believe that families, clinicians, and insurers all deserve a better healthcare experience, so we built one.
Backed by > $30mm from General Catalyst, Felicis Ventures, Founders Fund, & others. Our mission is to provide personalized, technology-empowered care for children with autism in the environment best suited to help them grow and thrive — the home. We’re looking to rapidly grow our team with values-driven, diverse, caring professionals to help us improve autism care.
As a director of the growing Provider Experience team, you’ll be responsible for guiding and defining the onboarding process for Therapists joining Sprout Therapies clinical ecosystem to ensure they’re set-up for success. Providing our clinicians the support they need to provide high quality clinical services to our clients is our highest priority. This includes creating a personalized on-boarding, training, and support experience for each therapist from their first day as part of the Sprout Family. You’ll be leveraging your background and interests in project management, training and coordination to quickly learn, implement and help with the continuous development of our clinical onboarding training programs.
What You’ll Do:
- Communicate efficiently — you’re empathetic, energetic and quickly develop trust
- Strategically and tactically plan for the Provider Experience team
- Manage service, regulatory and financial performance of the Provider Dispute Resolution function
- Define and implement organizational structure to facilitate business performance
- Ensure optimization of resources by resolving any duplicative improvement efforts and organizational structure overlap
- Provide executive oversight and leadership to Managers responsible for creating and driving implementation of operating plans, which are required to support immediate and long-term business strategies
- Ensure customer-driven KPIs and goals are in place, which are reflective of and measure our strategic, competitive and regulatory position with ongoing measurement, reporting, and root cause analysis
- Guide and develop near-term operating plans for designated areas of responsibility
- Lead end-to-end process improvements and implements a PDR workflow tool in conjunction with the Clinical team to create efficiencies and to allow us to scale for growth, such as automating processes and adoption of self-service portals
- Implement changes based on audit findings along with internal controls to maintain compliance
- Develop enhanced tracking, analytics and resolutions in order to clearly articulate provider pain points to partners in the organization which results in influencing change and service improvements.
What You’ll Need:
- 5+ Years Provider relationship experience
- 5+ Years Provider contracting
- 5+ Years of management experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Startup experience is a plus
In addition to our clinicians and supporting departments, our company is built around four cross functional teams (spanning operations, product, marketing, business development, etc.):
- Demand - Deliver top notch products and services to our growing number of patients. You’ll work with families to understand pain points and optimize the patient journey from first contact to start of care to offboarding.
- Supply - Own and manage the relationship with our clinical practitioners. You are responsible for the growth of our clinician ecosystem by attracting, recruiting, and retaining high quality autism care providers.
- Platform - Build tools and provide services to optimize and improve the delivery of clinical care. You’ll help match the right provider with the right family, coordinate clinical care, and develop digital therapeutics products.
- Quality - Improve the quality of care delivered to our patients. You’ll ensure that we provide strong clinical outcomes, develop training platforms to level up our providers, and maintain compliance with a variety of payor and regulatory requirements.
At Sprout, we are a globally distributed team with many of our team members located in the following cities: San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Montreal, and Kyiv. While everyone currently works remotely, we envision a future that balances face to face collaboration with a remote friendly environment.
What We Believe:
- Patients first, everything else second: We put our patients first, always. No decision is made at Sprout without considering the value it would bring to our families.
- Think and act like an owner: We think of ourselves as not just employees but part owners. We understand that when Sprout thrives, we all thrive.
- Candor and respect: We can't achieve greatness without ever disagreeing. We need to have healthy debates to ensure that we're making the right decisions.
- Never settle for less: We don't settle for anything less than excellence. We're relentlessly committed to delivering the best care to our patients and always strive to do better by them.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
Sprout Therapy is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing all employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from every background and life experience.