Who We Are at Sprout Therapy:
Sprout Therapy is a tech-forward provider of pediatric therapy across the United States. We believe that families, clinicians, and insurers all deserve a better healthcare experience, so we built one.
Backed by > $30mm from General Catalyst, Felicis Ventures, Founders Fund, & others. Our mission is to provide personalized, technology-empowered care for children with autism in the environment best suited to help them grow and thrive — the home. We’re looking to rapidly grow our team with values-driven, diverse, caring professionals to help us improve autism care.
As Director of Analytics at Sprout, you will have ownership over the vision and build out of the analytics capability across our four business verticals. You will lead a team of data analysts and data engineers in partnership with product, marketing, and operations leaders to provide data driven decision making across our organization.
What You’ll Do:
- Spearhead the development of an enterprise-wide analytics strategy and roadmap
- Project manage the development of data models, business analyses, and algorithms to help Sprout understand our organizational performance
- Partner with product innovation, clinical, operations, digital, and marketing functions to provide data driven decision making support through a variety of analytic approaches.
- Act as a data product owner translating business needs into data projects and data projects into business implications
- Manage a team of analysts and their weekly and monthly analytical deliverables
What You’ll Need:
- 6+ years of in-depth Business Intelligence experience ideally in partnership with Marketing, Operations, Growth, or Product Management departments
- Able to effectively communicate in a clear and concise manner with Experience communicating analyses and fielding questions from executive team members
- Ability to think through complex problems, determine proper analytical processes and procedures, independently derive conclusions and present results to the team
- Detail-oriented and exceptionally organized and experience with cross team project management
- Expert proficiency with SQL
- Experience with data visualization software (Looker is a plus)
- Experience with Snowflake, DBT, AirFlow or Python a plus
- Experience with Web Analytics platforms (Amplitude a huge plus)
In addition to our clinicians and supporting departments, our company is built around four cross functional teams (spanning operations, product, marketing, business development, etc.):
- Demand - Deliver top notch products and services to our growing number of patients. You’ll work with families to understand pain points and optimize the patient journey from first contact to start of care to offboarding.
- Supply - Own and manage the relationship with our clinical practitioners. You are responsible for the growth of our clinician ecosystem by attracting, recruiting, and retaining high quality autism care providers.
- Platform - Build tools and provide services to optimize and improve the delivery of clinical care. You’ll help match the right provider with the right family, coordinate clinical care, and develop digital therapeutics products.
- Quality - Improve the quality of care delivered to our patients. You’ll ensure that we provide strong clinical outcomes, develop training platforms to level up our providers, and maintain compliance with a variety of payor and regulatory requirements.
At Sprout, we are a globally distributed team with many of our team members located in the following cities: San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Montreal, and Kyiv. While everyone currently works remotely, we envision a future that balances face to face collaboration with a remote friendly environment.
What We Believe:
- Patients first, everything else second: We put our patients first, always. No decision is made at Sprout without considering the value it would bring to our families.
- Think and act like an owner: We think of ourselves as not just employees but part owners. We understand that when Sprout thrives, we all thrive.
- Candor and respect: We can't achieve greatness without ever disagreeing. We need to have healthy debates to ensure that we're making the right decisions.
- Never settle for less: We don't settle for anything less than excellence. We're relentlessly committed to delivering the best care to our patients and always strive to do better by them.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
Sprout Therapy is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing all employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from every background and life experience