Who We Are at Sprout Therapy:
Sprout Therapy is a tech-forward provider of pediatric therapy across the United States. We believe that families, clinicians, and insurers all deserve a better healthcare experience, so we built one.
Backed by > $30mm from General Catalyst, Felicis Ventures, Founders Fund, & others. Our mission is to provide personalized, technology-empowered care for children with autism in the environment best suited to help them grow and thrive — the home. We’re looking to rapidly grow our team with values-driven, diverse, caring professionals to help us improve autism care.
As a Director, Quality Operations, you will develop, maintain, and ensure compliance with quality assurance programs, policies, processes, and procedure. You will provide expertise and guidance in interpreting policies, regulatory and/or governmental regulations, and agency guidelines to assure compliance and work directly with our manufacturing plants and vendors to ensure that inspections, process control analyses or audits are conducted on a continuing basis as specified to enforce requirements and meet specifications.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and coach a growing team of quality professionals
- Ensure that the corporate training curriculum is right-sized, compliant, monitored and reported
- Provide guidance and approval to each business unit Quality Manager for the coordination of all Quality Control and Quality Assurance activities
- Ensures each business unit complies with proper document control and storage
- Ensure the system is up to date and regular feedback is provided to staff members
- Monitor and evaluate team members, and adjust training where needed
- Attract, retain, and develop high potential talent
- Improve product consistency
What You’ll Need:
- Minimum of 5-7 years of management experience
- Experience in setting up and managing logistics vendors for conducting clinical research
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrated strong listening, information gathering and empathy skills for uncovering and defining deliverables, needs and outcomes
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA desirable
- Strong analytical, organizational, and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills including a high degree of professionalism
In addition to our clinicians and supporting departments, our company is built around four cross functional teams (spanning operations, product, marketing, business development, etc.):
- Demand - Deliver top notch products and services to our growing number of patients. You’ll work with families to understand pain points and optimize the patient journey from first contact to start of care to offboarding.
- Supply - Own and manage the relationship with our clinical practitioners. You are responsible for the growth of our clinician ecosystem by attracting, recruiting, and retaining high quality autism care providers.
- Platform - Build tools and provide services to optimize and improve the delivery of clinical care. You’ll help match the right provider with the right family, coordinate clinical care, and develop digital therapeutics products.
- Quality - Improve the quality of care delivered to our patients. You’ll ensure that we provide strong clinical outcomes, develop training platforms to level up our providers, and maintain compliance with a variety of payor and regulatory requirements.
At Sprout, we are a globally distributed team with many of our team members located in the following cities: San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Montreal, and Kyiv. While everyone currently works remotely, we envision a future that balances face to face collaboration with a remote friendly environment.
What We Believe:
- Patients first, everything else second: We put our patients first, always. No decision is made at Sprout without considering the value it would bring to our families.
- Think and act like an owner: We think of ourselves as not just employees but part owners. We understand that when Sprout thrives, we all thrive.
- Candor and respect: We can't achieve greatness without ever disagreeing. We need to have healthy debates to ensure that we're making the right decisions.
- Never settle for less: We don't settle for anything less than excellence. We're relentlessly committed to delivering the best care to our patients and always strive to do better by them.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
Sprout Therapy is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing all employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from every background and life experience.