Who We Are at Sprout Therapy:
Sprout Therapy is a tech-forward provider of pediatric therapy across the United States. We believe that families, clinicians, and insurers all deserve a better healthcare experience, so we built one.
Backed by > $30mm from General Catalyst, Felicis Ventures, Founders Fund, & others. Our mission is to provide personalized, technology-empowered care for children with autism in the environment best suited to help them grow and thrive — the home. We’re looking to rapidly grow our team with values-driven, diverse, caring professionals to help us improve autism care.
As Director of Scheduling & Utilization, you will oversee the department responsible for scheduling Sprout’s clinical employees throughout an assigned region. You will establish the policies and ensure that the Company’s scheduling protocols are followed. You will create and execute strategies that result in sustainable value creation that delivers measurable results.
What You’ll Do:
- Ensure that current patients needs are met in a timely manner
- Drive profitable operation through forecasting and scheduling
- Managing the patient schedule, including confirming and moving appointments
- Analyze results, identify opportunities and make decisions in collaboration with the leadership team to drive key performance indicators
- Manage the scheduling team to include training, mentoring, coaching, and development of individual team members
- Oversee the scheduling team's work, monitors performance, and implements changes as necessary to continuously improve performance
- Escalate problems according to the established procedures to ensure timely resolution
- Exhibit knowledge of all insurers and private pay business
- Assure that patients and families understand payer benefits
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree
- A required minimum of three 5 years of related experience with progressive managerial responsibilities
- Information systems knowledge required
- Ability to create structure and processes and ensure that they are implemented
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to lead people - build team, manage, train, motivate
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and targets
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results
- Ability to "stay calm under pressure" and deal with business/patient issues
- Self-starter, independent, and thrives in a busy environment
- Strong analytical and business planning skills
- Experience or Knowledge of ABA, ST, OT, BT is a plus
- Startup experience is a plus
In addition to our clinicians and supporting departments, our company is built around four cross functional teams (spanning operations, product, marketing, business development, etc.):
- Demand - Deliver top notch products and services to our growing number of patients. You’ll work with families to understand pain points and optimize the patient journey from first contact to start of care to offboarding.
- Supply - Own and manage the relationship with our clinical practitioners. You are responsible for the growth of our clinician ecosystem by attracting, recruiting, and retaining high quality autism care providers.
- Platform - Build tools and provide services to optimize and improve the delivery of clinical care. You’ll help match the right provider with the right family, coordinate clinical care, and develop digital therapeutics products.
- Quality - Improve the quality of care delivered to our patients. You’ll ensure that we provide strong clinical outcomes, develop training platforms to level up our providers, and maintain compliance with a variety of payor and regulatory requirements.
At Sprout, everyone works remotely, but you don't feel remote. While we are a globally distributed team, many team members are located in the following cities: San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Montreal, and Kyiv.
What We Believe:
- Patients first, everything else second: We put our patients first, always. No decision is made at Sprout without considering the value it would bring to our families.
- Think and act like an owner: We think of ourselves as not just employees but part owners. We understand that when Sprout thrives, we all thrive.
- Candor and respect: We can't achieve greatness without ever disagreeing. We need to have healthy debates to ensure that we're making the right decisions.
- Never settle for less: We don't settle for anything less than excellence. We're relentlessly committed to delivering the best care to our patients and always strive to do better by them.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
Sprout Therapy is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing all employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from every background and life experience.