Who We Are at Sprout Therapy:
Sprout Therapy is a tech-forward provider of pediatric therapy across the United States. We believe that families, clinicians, and insurers all deserve a better healthcare experience, so we built one.
Backed by > $30mm from General Catalyst, Felicis Ventures, Founders Fund, & others. Our mission is to provide personalized, technology-empowered care for children with autism in the environment best suited to help them grow and thrive — the home. We’re looking to rapidly grow our team with values-driven, diverse, caring professionals to help us improve autism care.
As a Director of the growing Family On-Boarding team, your role is to lead the team, manage, set strategic priorities and overall pipeline. Furthermore, you will have opportunities to oversee the design and expansion of other Business Development functions. You will coordinate with marketing, talent, and platform to ensure accurate internal projects. You will collaborate closely with the Sprout’s management team to identify areas of opportunity concerning developing a customer-centric organization. You will create innovative programs to address these needs, and ensure execution to systematically improve the client experience across the network. The ideal Director of Family On-Boarding is enthusiastic with a passion for their customers and thrives in fast-paced environments
What You'll Do:
- Contribute to the development of processes and new service offerings by providing Client requirements and/or feedback to ensure success
- Support organizational growth by providing strategic client direction, maintaining existing client relationships as well as ensuring that client projects are implemented accordingly
- Build capacity models for an ever-growing team
- Build operational processes to maximize the client experience
- Driven by the opportunity of converting leads into clients, nurturing them, and redefining their experience
- Demonstrate leadership by coaching and developing sales leaders and other team members
- Adapt and multitask in a rapid growth environment
- Develop KPIs / OKRs for your department
What You’ll Need:
- 5 years of prior relevant clinical development experience
- Excellent communicator — you’re empathetic, energetic and love speaking with others via phone, email, and chat
- Experience, knowledge or interest in pediatrics, autism, behavioral health or similar field
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or a related field required
- Strong technical skills — you leverage tech to increase efficiency, productivity, and transparency
- Strong communication skills required
- Start up experience or experience in a growing organization.
In addition to our clinicians and supporting departments, our company is built around four cross functional teams (spanning operations, product, marketing, business development, etc.):
- Demand - Deliver top notch products and services to our growing number of patients. You’ll work with families to understand pain points and optimize the patient journey from first contact to start of care to offboarding.
- Supply - Own and manage the relationship with our clinical practitioners. You are responsible for the growth of our clinician ecosystem by attracting, recruiting, and retaining high quality autism care providers.
- Platform - Build tools and provide services to optimize and improve the delivery of clinical care. You’ll help match the right provider with the right family, coordinate clinical care, and develop digital therapeutics products.
- Quality - Improve the quality of care delivered to our patients. You’ll ensure that we provide strong clinical outcomes, develop training platforms to level up our providers, and maintain compliance with a variety of payor and regulatory requirements.
At Sprout, everyone works remotely, but you don't feel remote. While we are a globally distributed team, many team members are located in the following cities: San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Montreal, and Kyiv.
What We Believe:
- Patients first, everything else second: We put our patients first, always. No decision is made at Sprout without considering the value it would bring to our families.
- Think and act like an owner: We think of ourselves as not just employees but part owners. We understand that when Sprout thrives, we all thrive.
- Candor and respect: We can't achieve greatness without ever disagreeing. We need to have healthy debates to ensure that we're making the right decisions.
- Never settle for less: We don't settle for anything less than excellence. We're relentlessly committed to delivering the best care to our patients and always strive to do better by them.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
Sprout Therapy is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing all employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from every background and life experience.