Who We Are at Sprout Therapy:
Sprout Therapy is a tech-forward provider of pediatric therapy across the United States. We believe that families, clinicians, and insurers all deserve a better healthcare experience, so we built one.
Backed by > $30mm from General Catalyst, Felicis Ventures, Founders Fund, & others. Our mission is to provide personalized, technology-empowered care for children with autism in the environment best suited to help them grow and thrive — the home. We’re looking to rapidly grow our team with values-driven, diverse, caring professionals to help us improve autism care.
As a Manager of Clinical Quality, you will be responsible for working with the Vice President to direct the clinical quality initiatives including; medical record pursuit, provider outreach, phone center operations, and other duties as assigned. You will maintain expert knowledge of current industry standards, quality improvement activities, and strong medical record management skills.
What You’ll Do:
- Define, develop and implement short-term and long-term strategies, goals, objectives and tactics relating to the Clinical quality assurance function and the quality management system
- Review and recommend appropriate corrective action to ensure consistency with the Clinical quality assurance function and the quality management system
- Maintain current knowledge base of regulations, corporate policies and standards to ensure that the clinical quality assurance function and the quality management system remain in compliance with applicable regulatory and corporate standards/requirements and current with industry trends and best practices
- Support strategic planning by timely communicating Clinical Quality deliverables, constraints, risks and options, and collaborating with Clinical Operations
- Formulating and administering policies and standard operating procedures (SOPs) relating to the Clinical quality assurance function and the quality management system
- Preparation and leadership for regulatory inspections
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor's degree required; M.D. or Ph.D preferred
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment that will require management of several competing priorities while driving all projects forward and meeting program/project deliverables
- Extensive knowledge of the healthcare industry and relevant trends
- Experience building a healthcare based service model from scratch
- Strong analytical, organizational, and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills including a high degree of professionalism
In addition to our clinicians and supporting departments, our company is built around four cross functional teams (spanning operations, product, marketing, business development, etc.):
- Demand - Deliver top notch products and services to our growing number of patients. You’ll work with families to understand pain points and optimize the patient journey from first contact to start of care to offboarding.
- Supply - Own and manage the relationship with our clinical practitioners. You are responsible for the growth of our clinician ecosystem by attracting, recruiting, and retaining high quality autism care providers.
- Platform - Build tools and provide services to optimize and improve the delivery of clinical care. You’ll help match the right provider with the right family, coordinate clinical care, and develop digital therapeutics products.
- Quality - Improve the quality of care delivered to our patients. You’ll ensure that we provide strong clinical outcomes, develop training platforms to level up our providers, and maintain compliance with a variety of payor and regulatory requirements.
At Sprout, we are a globally distributed team with many of our team members located in the following cities: San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Montreal, and Kyiv. While everyone currently works remotely, we envision a future that balances face to face collaboration with a remote friendly environment.
What We Believe:
- Patients first, everything else second: We put our patients first, always. No decision is made at Sprout without considering the value it would bring to our families.
- Think and act like an owner: We think of ourselves as not just employees but part owners. We understand that when Sprout thrives, we all thrive.
- Candor and respect: We can't achieve greatness without ever disagreeing. We need to have healthy debates to ensure that we're making the right decisions.
- Never settle for less: We don't settle for anything less than excellence. We're relentlessly committed to delivering the best care to our patients and always strive to do better by them.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
Sprout Therapy is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing all employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from every background and life experience