Who We Are at Sprout Therapy:
Sprout Therapy is a tech-forward provider of pediatric therapy across the United States. We believe that families, clinicians, and insurers all deserve a better healthcare experience, so we built one.
Backed by > $30mm from General Catalyst, Felicis Ventures, Founders Fund, & others. Our mission is to provide personalized, technology-empowered care for children with autism in the environment best suited to help them grow and thrive — the home.
We’re looking to rapidly grow our team with values-driven, diverse, caring professionals to help us improve autism care.
As a Director of Clinical Recruiting, your role is to provide curated experiences to both caregivers and to parents inquiring about Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) on behalf of their child. You’ll be the first point of contact via phone, email and chat with the ultimate goal of converting leads into clients. We will teach you the ins and outs of ABA Therapy so you can handle any questions - whether it’s educating families on the benefits of ABA, helping them understand their insurance benefits, or guiding them through the client onboarding process. In a nutshell, you’ll be blending your skills in customer support, sales, consulting and operations to create a memorable experience for our clients.
What You’ll Do:
- Communicator efficiently and with care — you’re empathetic, energetic and love speaking with others via phone, email, and chat
- Drive opportunities of converting leads into clients, nurturing them, and redefining their experience
- Demonstrate the ability to own a task and complete it with quality and excellence
- Adapt and multitask in a rapid growth environment
- Leverage your strong technical skills to increase efficiency, productivity and transparency
What You’ll Need:
- Startup experience is a plus
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and targets.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, Master’s Degree or MBA preferred
- Experience, knowledge or interest in pediatrics, autism, behavioral health or similar field
- Independent self-starter, with the ability to effectively work collaboratively across disciplines, is essential
- Good understanding of budget and resources planning budgeting, as well as evaluation procedures and methods
- In-depth knowledge of relevant regulations
In addition to our clinicians and supporting departments, our company is built around four cross functional teams (spanning operations, product, marketing, business development, etc.):
- Demand - Deliver top notch products and services to our growing number of patients. You’ll work with families to understand pain points and optimize the patient journey from first contact to start of care to offboarding.
- Supply - Own and manage the relationship with our clinical practitioners. You are responsible for the growth of our clinician ecosystem by attracting, recruiting, and retaining high quality autism care providers.
- Platform - Build tools and provide services to optimize and improve the delivery of clinical care. You’ll help match the right provider with the right family, coordinate clinical care, and develop digital therapeutics products.
- Quality - Improve the quality of care delivered to our patients. You’ll ensure that we provide strong clinical outcomes, develop training platforms to level up our providers, and maintain compliance with a variety of payor and regulatory requirements.
At Sprout, everyone works remotely, but you don't feel remote. While we are a globally distributed team, many team members are located in the following cities: San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Montreal, and Kyiv.
What We Believe:
- Patients first, everything else second: We put our patients first, always. No decision is made at Sprout without considering the value it would bring to our families.
- Think and act like an owner: We think of ourselves as not just employees but part owners. We understand that when Sprout thrives, we all thrive.
- Candor and respect: We can't achieve greatness without ever disagreeing. We need to have healthy debates to ensure that we're making the right decisions.
- Never settle for less: We don't settle for anything less than excellence. We're relentlessly committed to delivering the best care to our patients and always strive to do better by them.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
Sprout Therapy is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing all employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from every background and life experience.