Who We Are at Sprout Therapy
Sprout Therapy is a tech-forward provider of pediatric therapy across the United States. We believe that families, clinicians, and insurers all deserve a better healthcare experience, so we built one.
Backed by > $30mm from General Catalyst, Felicis Ventures, Founders Fund, & others. Our mission is to provide personalized, technology-empowered care for children with autism in the environment best suited to help them grow and thrive — the home. We’re looking to rapidly grow our team with values-driven, diverse, caring professionals to help us improve autism care.
Sprout is seeking a strategic executive to lead the Recruiting organization and enable the company to continue on its rapid growth trajectory. We’re looking for a seasoned veteran who has experience working in fast paced venture-backed companies. As VP of Talent, you will report into the COO and be responsible for managing a global high-performing team and leading every aspect of the recruiting strategy and execution.
What You’ll Do
- Serve as a recruiting advisor to the Executive team and be a critical driver of recruiting excellence within the organization
- Develop and implement an innovative and diverse talent acquisition solution to support continued rapid business growth
- Create a global talent acquisition strategy that delivers excellence across the talent lifecycle, including attracting, interviewing, hiring and onboarding clinical, corporate, and technical talent
- Drive a culture that rewards, promotes, and encourages high performance throughout the talent acquisition team, enables growth and differentiates Sprout in the market
- Define, measure, and optimize KPIs for the talent acquisition team
What You’ll Need
- 5+ years of senior talent experience preferably leading and owning the function in a high-growth organization
- Experience successfully creating and implementing a holistic enterprise talent acquisition strategy, including for hourly wage workers
- Deep understanding of the highly competitive labor market with robust international experience across both emerging and developed geographies
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, including a high degree of professionalism
In addition to our clinicians and supporting departments, our company is built around four cross functional teams (spanning operations, product, marketing, business development, etc.):
- Demand - Deliver top notch products and services to our growing number of patients. You’ll work with families to understand pain points and optimize the patient journey from first contact to start of care to offboarding.
- Supply - Own and manage the relationship with our clinical practitioners. You are responsible for the growth of our clinician ecosystem by attracting, recruiting, and retaining high quality autism care providers.
- Platform - Build tools and provide services to optimize and improve the delivery of clinical care. You’ll help match the right provider with the right family, coordinate clinical care, and develop digital therapeutics products.
- Quality - Improve the quality of care delivered to our patients. You’ll ensure that we provide strong clinical outcomes, develop training platforms to level up our providers, and maintain compliance with a variety of payor and regulatory requirements.
At Sprout, everyone works remotely, but you don't feel remote. While we are a globally distributed team, many team members are located in the following cities: San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Montreal, and Kyiv.
What We Believe
- Patients first, everything else second: We put our patients first, always. No decision is made at Sprout without considering the value it would bring to our families.
- Think and act like an owner: We think of ourselves as not just employees but part owners. We understand that when Sprout thrives, we all thrive.
- Candor and respect: We can't achieve greatness without ever disagreeing. We need to have healthy debates to ensure that we're making the right decisions.
- Never settle for less: We don't settle for anything less than excellence. We're relentlessly committed to delivering the best care to our patients and always strive to do better by them.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
Sprout Therapy is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing all employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from every background and life experience.