Who We Are at Sprout Therapy:
Sprout Therapy is a tech-forward provider of pediatric therapy across the United States. We believe that families, clinicians, and insurers all deserve a better healthcare experience, so we built one.
Backed by > $30mm from General Catalyst, Felicis Ventures, Founders Fund, & others. Our mission is to provide personalized, technology-empowered care for children with autism in the environment best suited to help them grow and thrive — the home. We’re looking to rapidly grow our team with values-driven, diverse, caring professionals to help us improve autism care.
As a Child Psychologist, you will assess, diagnose, and treat children who may have slight or severe mental, emotional or social disorders. They help such children and their families to be happy and successful in their day-to-day lives, and reach their developmental milestones.You may work with children suffering from a wide range of disorders, e.g. ADHD, anxiety, depression, and autism, to children seeking to overcome substance abuse, or who are in post-trauma recovery.
What You’ll Do:
- Conduct psychological assessments and/or tests for diagnostic purposes.
- Develop an individualized treatment plan for each child.
- Educate family members on what they can do for their child or how to respond to certain behaviors.
- Provide complete documentation and records of assessments and treatments according to in-house policies.
What You’ll Need:
- Experience in conducting ADOS-2, CARS-2 diagnostic evaluation
- Licensed and experienced in ST, OT diagnoses is a plus
- Spanish Bilingual is a plus
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in psychology, a graduate degree in psychology, and finally a Ph.D. or. Psy.D. in clinical or child psychology
- Willing to travel for work over 70% of the time
- Candidates at post-doctoral level may be preferred
- Several years’ practical experience working with children in a clinical setting may be strongly desired
- Must be approachable and empathic for children to be comfortable working with you
- Must be knowledgeable of different therapeutic methods and be able to switch between different approaches to meet each child’s needs
- Excellent communication skills, specifically the ability to communicate with children of different ages and from different cultural and socio-economic backgrounds.
- Adhere to all professional, ethical, and legal regulations as determined by relevant regulatory bodies and the law.
- Willingness to attend team meetings, as well as seminars on topics relevant to our client base.
In addition to our clinicians and supporting departments, our company is built around four cross functional teams (spanning operations, product, marketing, business development, etc.):
- Demand - Deliver top notch products and services to our growing number of patients. You’ll work with families to understand pain points and optimize the patient journey from first contact to start of care to offboarding.
- Supply - Own and manage the relationship with our clinical practitioners. You are responsible for the growth of our clinician ecosystem by attracting, recruiting, and retaining high quality autism care providers.
- Platform - Build tools and provide services to optimize and improve the delivery of clinical care. You’ll help match the right provider with the right family, coordinate clinical care, and develop digital therapeutics products.
- Quality - Improve the quality of care delivered to our patients. You’ll ensure that we provide strong clinical outcomes, develop training platforms to level up our providers, and maintain compliance with a variety of payor and regulatory requirements.
At Sprout, everyone works remotely, but you don't feel remote. While we are a globally distributed team, many team members are located in the following cities: San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Montreal, and Kyiv.
What We Believe:
- Patients first, everything else second: We put our patients first, always. No decision is made at Sprout without considering the value it would bring to our families.
- Think and act like an owner: We think of ourselves as not just employees but part owners. We understand that when Sprout thrives, we all thrive.
- Candor and respect: We can't achieve greatness without ever disagreeing. We need to have healthy debates to ensure that we're making the right decisions.
- Never settle for less: We don't settle for anything less than excellence. We're relentlessly committed to delivering the best care to our patients and always strive to do better by them.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
Sprout Therapy is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing all employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from every background and life experience