Who We Are at Sprout Therapy:
Sprout Therapy is a tech-forward provider of pediatric therapy across the United States. We believe that families, clinicians, and insurers all deserve a better healthcare experience, so we built one.
Backed by > $30mm from General Catalyst, Felicis Ventures, Founders Fund, & others. Our mission is to provide personalized, technology-empowered care for children with autism in the environment best suited to help them grow and thrive — the home. We’re looking to rapidly grow our team with values-driven, diverse, caring professionals to help us improve autism care.
The Director, Revenue Cycle Management will manage the daily operations of the Billing, Collections, and Authorization teams. Account receivables will consist of Medicare, Medicaid and Commercial payer’s accounts that remain unpaid.
What You’ll Do:
- Supervise the Revenue Cycle Management team
- Ensure Revenue Cycle Management department is operating properly and efficiently
- Ensure billing specialists are billing/collecting all claims in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure billing specialists are approving invoices timely based on contracted terms
- Ensure Revenue Cycle Management Specialists follow up on outstanding items and assist in the resolution of billing audits
- Oversee verification of benefits and authorization processes for the Company
- Train staff
What You’ll Need:
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred.
- Must possess a minimum of 5+ years of experience with billing functions.
- Experience in all aspects of in-home health billing is essential; prior experience working with Medicaid and Medicare is a plus.
- Excellent relationship building skills and aptitude for working collaboratively with cross functional groups.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office is required.
In addition to our clinicians and supporting departments, our company is built around four cross functional teams (spanning operations, product, marketing, business development, etc.):
- Demand - Deliver top notch products and services to our growing number of patients. You’ll work with families to understand pain points and optimize the patient journey from first contact to start of care to offboarding.
- Supply - Own and manage the relationship with our clinical practitioners. You are responsible for the growth of our clinician ecosystem by attracting, recruiting, and retaining high quality autism care providers.
- Platform - Build tools and provide services to optimize and improve the delivery of clinical care. You’ll help match the right provider with the right family, coordinate clinical care, and develop digital therapeutics products.
- Quality - Improve the quality of care delivered to our patients. You’ll ensure that we provide strong clinical outcomes, develop training platforms to level up our providers, and maintain compliance with a variety of payor and regulatory requirements.
At Sprout, everyone works remotely, but you don't feel remote. While we are a globally distributed team, many team members are located in the following cities: San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Montreal, and Kyiv.
What We Believe:
- Patients first, everything else second: We put our patients first, always. No decision is made at Sprout without considering the value it would bring to our families.
- Think and act like an owner: We think of ourselves as not just employees but part owners. We understand that when Sprout thrives, we all thrive.
- Candor and respect: We can't achieve greatness without ever disagreeing. We need to have healthy debates to ensure that we're making the right decisions.
- Never settle for less: We don't settle for anything less than excellence. We're relentlessly committed to delivering the best care to our patients and always strive to do better by them.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
Sprout Therapy is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing all employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from every background and life experience.