Who We Are at Sprout Therapy:
Sprout Therapy is a tech-forward provider of pediatric therapy across the United States. We believe that families, clinicians, and insurers all deserve a better healthcare experience, so we built one.
Backed by > $30mm from General Catalyst, Felicis Ventures, Founders Fund, & others. Our mission is to provide personalized, technology-empowered care for children with autism in the environment best suited to help them grow and thrive — the home. We’re looking to rapidly grow our team with values-driven, diverse, caring professionals to help us improve autism care.
Client Experience Associate enhances the client experience by providing exceptional client service. You’re a people-person who knows how to listen, your can-do attitude travels over the phone lines. You can think quickly on your toes and know how to turn a tough situation into a positive experience.
What You’ll Do:
- Ensure a seamless and transparent customer experience with regular status updates and an emphasis on customer retention.
- Answering customer queries and questions, using your knowledge of the product and the site, to ensure all problems are solved efficiently and with a positive outcome.
- Work with Client Experience Team Lead to handle particularly tricky customer interactions.
- Proactively spotting areas for improvement in the product, and communicating these effectively with other teams and owning the problem to ensure it is resolved.
- Developing an understanding of what customers want on the site, and sharing this feedback and view to continue enhancing the product from a customer perspective.
- Roll up your sleeves and fill in gaps when needed (after all, we are a startup).
What You’ll Need:
- 2+ years of professional experience
- Bachelors in mental health area , e.g. psychology (not essential)
- Exceptional English written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work by EST timezone (16:00 — 24:00 Ukraine time)
- Solutions-oriented, thoughtful and diligent — bonus points for a sense of humor
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and self-manage against tight timelines
- Driven to make a positive impact in the world and your day-to-day environment
- Desire to grow along with Sprout Therapy team — ready to adapt in an entrepreneurial start-up environment.
Would be a plus:
- Experience working with clients in healthcare
- Backgrounds in English, communications, public relations, or marketing/ advertising
- Salesforce Desk and Shopify experience a plus (or other CRM platform)
In addition to our clinicians and supporting departments, our company is built around four cross functional teams (spanning operations, product, marketing, business development, etc.):
- Demand - Deliver top notch products and services to our growing number of patients. You’ll work with families to understand pain points and optimize the patient journey from first contact to start of care to offboarding.
- Supply - Own and manage the relationship with our clinical practitioners. You are responsible for the growth of our clinician ecosystem by attracting, recruiting, and retaining high quality autism care providers.
- Platform - Build tools and provide services to optimize and improve the delivery of clinical care. You’ll help match the right provider with the right family, coordinate clinical care, and develop digital therapeutics products.
- Quality - Improve the quality of care delivered to our patients. You’ll ensure that we provide strong clinical outcomes, develop training platforms to level up our providers, and maintain compliance with a variety of payor and regulatory requirements.
At Sprout, we are a globally distributed team with many of our team members located in the following cities: San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Montreal, and Kyiv. While everyone currently works remotely, we envision a future that balances face to face collaboration with a remote friendly environment.
What We Believe:
- Patients first, everything else second: We put our patients first, always. No decision is made at Sprout without considering the value it would bring to our families.
- Think and act like an owner: We think of ourselves as not just employees but part owners. We understand that when Sprout thrives, we all thrive.
- Candor and respect: We can't achieve greatness without ever disagreeing. We need to have healthy debates to ensure that we're making the right decisions.
- Never settle for less: We don't settle for anything less than excellence. We're relentlessly committed to delivering the best care to our patients and always strive to do better by them.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
Sprout Therapy is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing all employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from every background and life experience.