Who We Are at Sprout Therapy:
Sprout Therapy is a tech-forward provider of in home and online Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Therapy. Our mission is to provide personalized, technology empowered care for your child’s needs in the environment best suited to help them grow and thrive — your home.
About this Role:
Client Experience Associate enhances the client experience by providing exceptional client service. You’re a people-person who knows how to listen, your can-do attitude travels over the phone lines. You can think quickly on your toes and know how to turn a tough situation into a positive experience.
What You’ll Do:
- Ensure a seamless and transparent customer experience with regular status updates and an emphasis on customer retention.
- Answering customer queries and questions, using your knowledge of the product and the site, to ensure all problems are solved efficiently and with a positive outcome.
- Work with Client Experience Team Lead to handle particularly tricky customer interactions.
- Proactively spotting areas for improvement in the product, and communicating these effectively with other teams and owning the problem to ensure it is resolved.
- Developing an understanding of what customers want on the site, and sharing this feedback and view to continue enhancing the product from a customer perspective.
- Roll up your sleeves and fill in gaps when needed (after all, we are a startup).
What You’ll Need:
- 2+ years of professional experience
- Bachelors in mental health area , e.g. psychology (not essential)
- Exceptional English written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work by EST timezone (16:00 — 24:00 Ukraine time)
- Solutions-oriented, thoughtful and diligent — bonus points for a sense of humor
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and self-manage against tight timelines
- Driven to make a positive impact in the world and your day-to-day environment
- Desire to grow along with Sprout Therapy team — ready to adapt in an entrepreneurial start-up environment.
Would be a plus:
- Experience working with clients in healthcare
- Backgrounds in English, communications, public relations, or marketing/ advertising
- Salesforce Desk and Shopify experience a plus (or other CRM platform)
What We Offer:
- A competitive salary
- Remote work
- The opportunity to have an impact on performance and processes
- Being part of a team of hard-working, ambitious, and caring individuals who will help you learn and grow professionally.