Who We Are at Sprout Therapy:
Sprout Therapy is a tech-forward provider of pediatric therapy across the United States. We believe that families, clinicians, and insurers all deserve a better healthcare experience, so we built one.
Backed by > $30mm from General Catalyst, Felicis Ventures, Founders Fund, & others. Our mission is to provide personalized, technology-empowered care for children with autism in the environment best suited to help them grow and thrive — the home. We’re looking to rapidly grow our team with values-driven, diverse, caring professionals to help us improve autism care.
Sprout is looking for a seasoned executive to join our senior leadership team as VP, Operations. You will be responsible for overseeing and managing the operations for all supply, demand, and platform functions of Sprout Therapy. You will report into the COO and will be an integral part of strategic company decisions, and will be afforded significant autonomy and authority to effect organizational change.
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee and manage growing day-to-day autism care operations
- Work closely with the Directors of our Supply, Demand, and Platform teams to execute on growth plans
- Define and implement operations strategy, structure, and processes
- Define, measure, and optimize KPIs reflecting every step of the Sprout care delivery lifecycle
- Monitor performance to proactively identify efficiency issues and propose solutions
- Provide regular performance updates to the senior leadership team
What You’ll Need:
- 5+ years of senior management and operational experience in a fast growing venture backed company; healthcare and/or marketplace service model preferred
- Experience building and scaling a marketplace service model from scratch
- Deep experience developing and optimizing scalable operational processes across multiple departments
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, including a high degree of professionalism
- Extensive knowledge of the healthcare industry and relevant trends preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required
In addition to our clinicians and supporting departments, our company is built around four cross functional teams (spanning operations, product, marketing, business development, etc.):
- Demand - Deliver top notch products and services to our growing number of patients. You’ll work with families to understand pain points and optimize the patient journey from first contact to start of care to offboarding.
- Supply - Own and manage the relationship with our clinical practitioners. You are responsible for the growth of our clinician ecosystem by attracting, recruiting, and retaining high quality autism care providers.
- Platform - Build tools and provide services to optimize and improve the delivery of clinical care. You’ll help match the right provider with the right family, coordinate clinical care, and develop digital therapeutics products.
- Quality - Improve the quality of care delivered to our patients. You’ll ensure that we provide strong clinical outcomes, develop training platforms to level up our providers, and maintain compliance with a variety of payor and regulatory requirements.
At Sprout, everyone works remotely, but you don't feel remote. While we are a globally distributed team, many team members are located in the following cities: San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Montreal, and Kyiv.
What We Believe:
- Patients first, everything else second: We put our patients first, always. No decision is made at Sprout without considering the value it would bring to our families.
- Think and act like an owner: We think of ourselves as not just employees but part owners. We understand that when Sprout thrives, we all thrive.
- Candor and respect: We can't achieve greatness without ever disagreeing. We need to have healthy debates to ensure that we're making the right decisions.
- Never settle for less: We don't settle for anything less than excellence. We're relentlessly committed to delivering the best care to our patients and always strive to do better by them.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
Sprout Therapy is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing all employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from every background and life experience.